• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      Last year I painted Reaper's Halloween Knight with - I think - some success (you can check the mini on my Insta account, @albertnyarla); so I decided to start a tradition and pay hommage to my favourite festivity this year too. 

Here I went with one of my favourite horror tropes, the Witch, with this fantastic Witch Coven by Reaper, under the "Tree of Despair" from Bones IV, with a couple hommages to good horror movies. Had to refrain myself to include even more references to avoid getting it too crowded. 
      Overall, I'm happy with the outcome. It will mean everything (if you like it) to give it a like and maybe a follow on Instagram, it really helps with motivation ^^ 

• By Dr.Bedlam
      Well, the story's seven or eight years in the making, but we finally got married.

Now we just need to get Gene Van Horne to sculpt a bride and groom mouseling. Or a zombie bride and groom mouseling. Or a bride and groom mouseling with chainsaws...

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/44574-zombie-mouselings-a-love-story/&tab=comments#comment-616402 
    • By Puggeroni
      Totally new to the Reaper brand, so forgive me if this is mentioned somewhere else.....

When I look at the Mousling line of minis,  I see a few different models that are listed as 2 separate SKUs and 2 different prices but there's zero information about them so I don't know what's up with that.  For example with SKU 03744 it's $7.49, while  —  SKU 77290 is $2.99 (Mousling Druid & Beekeeper).  I've also noticed this with the King & Princess, Ranger & Yeoman, etc.   The cheaper models are shown with a B next to them on the table as well.  The only other difference I've noticed is release dates. 

I saw one thread mention different SKU's for different materials but it didn't mention the 03XXX SKUs.  Can someone help me? 

I want them all but don't want to buy the same thing at two different prices if they are, in fact, the same thing.  
    • By eltentaculorojo
      Howdy all!

I'm going to start a Mouse Guard group for kids (around 5 to 7-ish years old) soon. I have the mouseling minis for the mice themselves, but I need minis for a wide variety of NPCs and enemies. This is the tentative list I've come up with, based on the core book and the size chart that I attached. I'd like to stay within Bones, but I'm totally okay with spreading out into different Reaper brands. If you folks have any suggestions, it would be much appreciated. I'm mostly looking for miniatures that fit the size categories and look similar to the creature intended (i.e., the Dragon Tortoise for a snapping turtle). If the animal has (Int) in front of this, it has its own society in the world of Mouse Guard, and thus would be wearing clothes, wielding weapons, etc. Thanks for the help!

(Colossal-Gargantuan)
      Bear--Schleich Grizzly Bear 14685
      Moose--Shleich Bull Moose 14781

(Huge)
      Wolf--Schleich Wolf 14741
      Wolverine--Schleich Wolverine 14646
      Deer--Schleich White-tailed Buck 14709

(Large-Huge)
      Coyote--77202: Warg
      (Int) Otter/Sable--Harrek - Otter Cleric - DSM8083 and Otter Knight with Sword and Shield - DSM8087 and Otter Ranger with Bow DSM8089 and Otter Rogue with Loot - DSM8088 and Otter Mage with Staff - DSM8090 and FL13 Otter Mercenary and FL11 Otter Rogue

(Large)
      Fox--77202: Warg
      Badger--Safari Ltd. Badger 295429 and FL05 Gnarls and Thug, Shrew Slaver and Slave Badger (shows an intelligent badger but way better scale than anything else)
      Raccoon--Safari Ltd. Racoon 223029
      (Int) Marten--Harrek - Otter Cleric - DSM8083 and Otter Knight with Sword and Shield - DSM8087 and Otter Ranger with Bow DSM8089 and Otter Rogue with Loot - DSM8088 and Otter Mage with Staff - DSM8090 and FL13 Otter Mercenary and FL11 Otter Rogue
      Cat--77341: Lions (2)
      Snapping Turtle--77334: Dragon Tortoise

(Medium-Large)
      Skunk
      Beaver
      Hare
      Whistle Pig
      Porcupine
      Owl--77156: Owlbear

(Medium)
      (Int) Weasel/Mink--Wererat matriarch: 77296 and 01429: Shoatima, Otter Ranger (sadly no longer in production) and BB20 Weasel rogue and FL01 Drunken Weasel and BB11 Ferret Rogue
      Mole
      Squirrel
      Rabbit--Schleich Wild Rabbit 14631
      Flying Squirrel
      Snake--03676: Giant Snake (not bones)
      Bullfrog--02665: Killer Frogs (not bones)
      Lizard/Newt/Salamander--77371: Basilisk
      Crow/Killdeer/Blue Jay--

(Small-Medium)
      (Int) Mouse--Mouselings!; Evil Mice: BB17 Great Brown Rat and FL02 Black Rat Witch and BB16 Rat Warrior and BB18 Rat Assassain and FL04 Black Rat Rogue
      Bat--03795: Giant Bats (3) (not bones)
      Chipmunk
      (Int) Young Weasel--Wererat matriarch: 77296 and 01429: Shoatima, Otter Ranger (sadly no longer in production)

(Small-Tiny)
      Insect--77126: Vermin: Spiders (2)
      Baby Snake
      Tadpole

• By minibart
      I had planned to do a bunch of mouselings in november and december.. but work got in the way. I never had a more busy and stressfull december than this year.

But in the end I managed to finish two sets... just to late to hang in the Christmas tree.. 😊

• Who's Online   20 Members, 2 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)