Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mini chosen and painting started. I think I have just jumped on the brown liner band wagon. Also, I am liking the Vallejo Panzer Aces paints that I just got. They were on clearance for $1 you just had to dig them out from under the cat that was sleeping in the box 😄

• Like 4

I just got another package forwarded to me from whatever incorrect address the local PO has been delivering my mail to. I wish I knew where it was going, so I could personally thank whoever is returning it to be delivered properly. I just hope they don't lose patience one day and start tossing it in the trash.

• Like 4

We spent the weekend buying minis amongst other things. I felt like bouncing at finding a store that sold them in our area. So we have begun the painting process. We also bought the supplies I wanted for my project of learning how to base minis.

• Like 3

Tip: Do not watch horror movies and paint miniatures at the same time.

Stupid scare scene, I made a line on my mini. >_<

--- edit --- 

Wrong thread. :P

Something relevant. I wonder if my paint exchange partner is okay with purple, reds, and oranges.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 7