Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

So I'm doing a vignette for my partner, got the base(s) done and 1 of the 2 figures done, last night I ran into a problem though. I'm trying to decide on what colors to paint the 2nd figure. So I'm just surfing around looking for inspiration, the figure is a very new Reaper figure just released not too long ago so there aren't any examples of it that I can find out there other than the painted up version in the Reaper store. Would love to get it done today, but that'll depend on me picking out a good scheme I'm happy with. 

• Like 2

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am setting up our painting area for myself and Teskeria. Until now we have had to tear it down every time the kids came over as they treat them like their personal toys. This new spot will be a spot off-limits to them so we can leave it set up and paint whenever we want. Rather than just on the weekends if we have energy once the kids are in bed

• Like 3

After a long hiatus for moving and such I have finally gotten back to the painting chair.  I have selected the mini, started planning the base and doing prep.  I should be done with prep tonight and if it isn't horribly humid tonight I will get some primer on it.  This should be fun.

• Like 2

Wow, I'm amazed at how many have sent their minis out so far.  I hadn't done much painting for the last two months, so last week I did some warm-up painting on a few monsters and now I've got my miniatures for exchange in hand and will prep and paint over the long weekend.

• Like 3

*checks tracking*

My little bundle of doom joy has passed through Denver. Should reach the intended today, although I doubt they'll get it before I'm gone away.

Well I just received an interesting package today. It seems that someone has sent me some lovely little mummies for my Summer styled army. This is wonderful. The models look really great and I will get photos up as soon as possible. Also they included a humerous note that left me thinking about making a world bible for my armies. Not sure if I really want to do that though, but plenty to think about. Thanks Anonymous sender. I love the mummies!

mission-accomplished-1.gif
  • Like 9