Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was going to wait for Flamehawke to post photos of the minis her mother received from me, as I've noticed that her photography skills are better. She has not, however, been on (that I've noticed) in a while. Please excuse the poor quality, they were cell phone pics.

2014-05-28%2020.32.19.png

2014-05-28%2020.33.37.png

2014-05-28%2020.35.02.png

20140602_183619.jpg

20140602_183629.jpg

20140602_183636.jpg

20140602_183650.jpg

20140602_201218.jpg

20140602_201230.jpg

20140602_201247.jpg

20140602_201303.jpg

• Like 12

I have been quiet as I try and get the house organized. Teskeria was in a car accident about 20 years ago and it left her not quite able to clean up properly as it was mainly her hip, pelvic area and even her knees damaged. So the house was quite a mess around here and I just got it almost under control finally here. A bit more to do and I can finally relax.

Other downside is. Umm. Somehow my camera is missing, so I have to tear through boxes and such until I can finally uncover where it is. The pictures are very good and I will do more once I find out where my camera and lamps are packed away.

(Sorry. I feel some stress still from all the move and need to clean the house up)

• Like 5

I have been quiet as I try and get the house organized. Teskeria was in a car accident about 20 years ago and it left her not quite able to clean up properly as it was mainly her hip, pelvic area and even her knees damaged. So the house was quite a mess around here and I just got it almost under control finally here. A bit more to do and I can finally relax.

Other downside is. Umm. Somehow my camera is missing, so I have to tear through boxes and such until I can finally uncover where it is. The pictures are very good and I will do more once I find out where my camera and lamps are packed away.

(Sorry. I feel some stress still from all the move and need to clean the house up)

No biggie. I was just out of touch for three weeks while I was working overseas. (Prior to that I just moved out here in February, and my stuff still isn't completely unpacked. :;): )

• Like 5

Mine ships out tomorrow PRIORITY =).

My package arrived on the 1st to my exchange partner. This is what they received.

SANY0317_zps886c7145.jpg

SANY0319_zps8da14568.jpg

Your exchange partner got it Thursday.  Its been i a busy weekend so far as I am also trying to get my exchanges ready.  Great job and the pictures do not do this mini justice. the NMM on the armor is stunning and the skintones are absolutely perfect.  but the really amazing part is the tattoos!.They look like the are actually below the skin.  marvelous job.  (and if you have any pointers on how you did that, I would really like to know...)  Consider me stunned and impressed.  I guess I can move him from my picture studio to my display cabinet now.. 

Thanks for the great job!

• Like 7

Mine ships out tomorrow PRIORITY =).

My package arrived on the 1st to my exchange partner. This is what they received.

SANY0317_zps886c7145.jpg

SANY0319_zps8da14568.jpg

Your exchange partner got it Thursday.  Its been i a busy weekend so far as I am also trying to get my exchanges ready.  Great job and the pictures do not do this mini justice. the NMM on the armor is stunning and the skintones are absolutely perfect.  but the really amazing part is the tattoos!.They look like the are actually below the skin.  marvelous job.  (and if you have any pointers on how you did that, I would really like to know...)  Consider me stunned and impressed.  I guess I can move him from my picture studio to my display cabinet now.. 

Thanks for the great job!

Glad you like it =). For the depth of the tattoos; a final glaze of your original skin base to bend the layers gives the illusion of depth to the pigments =).

• Like 5