Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm half way through a 2 week Australian vacation, so nothing happening here. Before I left I did get the colour scheme sorted out and laid down a few of the base colours on both mini and base.

However, I managed to buy a few new W&N Series 7 brushes last week, which are ridiculously hard to get back in New Zealand, so I'm calling that a win.

• Like 4

Packages are in the mail.  Hope everyone enjoys them.  One is a diorama the other is individual figures.  if the glue on the diorama doesn't hold let me know and i can send pictures I took for placement.  I look forward to seeing what you think!

• Like 3

SWMBO informs me a package arrived from a "P*** P*******" from Las Vegas... seems I might know that name from somewhere...

Ub3r_n3rd! J'accuse! :lol:

Thanks, man! The pictures in your show-off thread look gorgeous, I look forward to seeing her for real when I finally get home!

• Like 4

SWMBO informs me a package arrived from a "P*** P*******" from Las Vegas... seems I might know that name from somewhere...

Ub3r_n3rd! J'accuse! :lol:

Thanks, man! The pictures in your show-off thread look gorgeous, I look forward to seeing her for real when I finally get home!

Haha! So happy it made it to your home. Also glad you like the pics I posted of the piece, hope you can use it in your games!

• Like 3

Squeee. But I can't find the pics....

On our end we have made progress on our minis for our partners! I may even finish one of the ones I am sending soon. Of course once it is painted it then needs to be based which means I need my clippers an xacto knife. Both which have gone into full hiding mode on me

• Like 2

Packages are in the mail.  Hope everyone enjoys them.  One is a diorama the other is individual figures.  if the glue on the diorama doesn't hold let me know and i can send pictures I took for placement.  I look forward to seeing what you think!

I got my package in the mail today =). Thanks Rex. I recieved 2! painted Darkreach Elves with a custome hedgrow or Roses =) I like that touch and also!!! He threw in 2 more unpainted figures, one darkreach and the other Arcana Unearthed. If you took any pics could you please upload them as my camera decided to die on me after a long sesion on Mon. So untill I can replace it I want be able to post the pics.

Thanks kangaroorex =).

• Like 3