Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two weeks left!  Time to get cracking if you haven't started already.  ub3r_n3rd and I will send reminder messages this weekend to everyone who hasn't indicated they've shipped.  Just over 1/3 of the miniatures have been received, which is actually a pretty good percentage.

• Like 2

I have mine all ready to ship and everything. All boxed up and nice and such... The mini came out lovely, too, what'zher'face with the Compass on a chain? Razia? The one that comes in LTPK...

And then I dropped her.

...Probably beyond recovery, so I hope that my partner won't mind a non-warlord lady instead of one of the Sisterhood. Although... minis with the 'lil tab on the bottom are Warlord, right? How do we figure out which figures are warlord/to which faction? I might have another...

How are WL minis supposed to be based?

I should be able to get out just about in time, though. I'll toss a little something in to make up for my tardiness... Get some of these paints and stuff out of my basement... :D

• Like 1

Well, I didn't get any painting in last weekend or early this week due to sick children and then sick me. I'm sure you all know the difficulty of painting when you are constantly sneezing.

But I'm better now, and managed to get a good amount done last night. I WILL finish by the end of next week, and I WILL get it sent before the deadline.

• Like 1

I have to apologize to my partner, as I am probably going to be late.  I haven't worked on the figure in a couple weeks due to numbness in my hand. Well I now have an official diagnosis of a pinched nerve and started therapy this week. I have no idea when I'll be able to hold anything well enough to paint again.  :(

• Like 4

I have to apologize to my partner, as I am probably going to be late.  I haven't worked on the figure in a couple weeks due to numbness in my hand. Well I now have an official diagnosis of a pinched nerve and started therapy this week. I have no idea when I'll be able to hold anything well enough to paint again.  :(

That's tough!  I've had injuries stop me from painting off and on too, and I know how frustrating that can be.  Hope you feel better soon and the therapy goes well.

• Like 1

Sympathy like, Inarah. Pinched nerves suck, I pinched a nerve in my back once. It worked itself out in a couple of weeks with therapy, but my leg went numb off-and-on the whole time.

• Like 1

Do we have any idea of when the next exchange will happen?  I had to sit this one out because I just had too much going on to commit to it.  I am looking forward to getting back into the next one though.  There have been some great mini's in this one and I am excited to see some more of them. 

Do we have any idea of when the next exchange will happen?  I had to sit this one out because I just had too much going on to commit to it.  I am looking forward to getting back into the next one though.  There have been some great mini's in this one and I am excited to see some more of them. 

Probably like a month or two after this one ends. Give people time to relax for a bit and catch their breaths and then sign up for the next one.