Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be a little late. I threw out my back yesterday and I'm stuck in bed. I tried sitting at the paint table, but I could not stand up after sitting down, so that's a no go if I'm going to paint for a few hours. :(

I second ub3r sentiments.  Get well and dont worry about your partner.   if you are concerned send them a PM letting them know of the problem so they dont worry or fret that they have been forgotten.

• Like 1

Just a reminder to let Fan and I know if you've shipped and/or received your figures either in here or in PM's so we can keep the spreadsheets up to date. We are closing in fast on the deadline for shipping them out to your partners. A couple of you have injuries which will delay your painting/shipping which we understand, but give us your best guess ETA (or ETS Estimated Time Ship).

Arrgh rehearsals ate my life...

We open this weekend, and I have a good break from rehearsals for the next show during next week, so I should be able to finish the mini (sooo close...frustrating that I haven't had the time to finish it in the last three weeks) and get it in the mail. Down to the wire, but I think still on time.

...when was the deadline again? :P

...when was the deadline again? :P

August 15, 2014.

I know, I was kidding. But it's good to have it on a current page!

I do expect to have it in the mail next week, though...I'm not kidding about that.

I know you were kidding, and I was kidding as well. Mine was more deadpan, so I should've put out a smiley face or something  :upside:

Finally snapped a picture of the mini I received earlier this week.  It's one of my favorite Bones figures that I haven't gotten around to painting, yet.  I love it, it's awesome.  My crappy lack of photo skills don't do it justice.  Also got mine shipped out yesterday.  

b5c48498-85b1-41aa-b01c-7c9daae8067a_zps

• Like 7