Summer 2014 Miniature Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who looks at the inspiration gallery at all for ideas related to this exchange, and thinks "Holy crap mine isn't even close to that nice?"  Cause though I'm about done, that's what I think about mine x.x  Though I think Boot may very well differ with that opinion with what she got last exchange :huh:

I got an amazing mini in the mail today from nittalagh.  I'll let her post pictures, but it's really awesome.  I'm super impressed how thin and straight the lines of the tartan are.  She also threw in some basing material - it looks like the same stuff she based the mini with.

• Like 5

Kharsin received my package yesterday.  Thankfully she made it through relatively unscathed. (She had popped free of the base but there was no damage and she's already been glued back on).

He said it would be a few days before he could post pictures, so I've posted my "take before shipping in case anything happens to it" pictures here.

• Like 3

There are quite a few miniatures that are in transit or ready to go out, plus a few people who are still finishing up, but are making progress.  If you're concerned about the status of your partner, just send a PM to ub3r_n3rd or me and we can keep you in the loop.

Edited by fanguad

Today is the deadline for shipping, so seems early to be concerned about arrival.

Actually YESTERDAY (August 15, 2015) was the shipment deadline, though we have a few people running behind right now. I've been in contact with most of the people on my list, just waiting to hear back from one or two. I've also contacted most everyone who has an exchange partner who is/was running late.

• Like 1