• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Venomous Flowers by PrintYourMonsters.  These are 3d resin prints.  Of course, they might also be only harmless spring flowers on some sci-fi world. 

The smallest one is a bit over 1" across, the largest is taller than a humanoid figure.  Overall I've been very happy with the Plants and Rocks files. 

• By Darcstaar
      Taking a hiatus on the Mocking Beast.
      Trying to gain some victory in numbers on my Bonesium Horde.  I have completed the beetle swarms, spider swarms, and skeletons without WIP. 

I’m going to do the goblins now.  I plan two batches: one yellow/ochre, and the other tangerine.  Some nice “non-Greenskins.”

Several of these required boiling.  Some are still leaning.  The spears are straighter.  One of these was the beneficiary of a weapon swap.  I had given Danar, Male Assassin 77030 his shield for a spiked shield.  In return, we have a dual wielding goblin!
    • By Toben
      The finished version of the mini WiP I was sharing earlier today.

I tried to use washes and played with basing this time around.

Any suggestions would be great as I don't feel as proud for this one as I did the Dark Chronicler Astrid I did back on May.

• By Darcstaar
      This one is next in line.  He needs a better base.  

This is a standard Reaper 1 inch base.  And a sheet of embossed styrene cobblestone, for model railroading.  I superglued it on, trimmed around it with an X-Acto, then sanded it down to 800 grit.  Any gap left is going to get the Brush On Sealer treatment to deal with the seam.  After this I just superglued the Mocking Beast on.  No pin.
    • By Inarah
      "Starting with the latest expansion to the GURPS Action series (see Warehouse 23), your pledge of $3 secures you a PDF copy of GURPS Action 8 - Twists. This 10-page PDF, written by Sean Punch, aims to shake things up. "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/warehouse23/steve-jackson-games-gurps-2021-pdf-challenge?

10 PDFs for as little as $3 seems like a deal. 
  • Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)