Sign in to follow this  
Mocha

Mocha's Minis

Hi Fellow Forumites, 

This past weekend I realized that I have an increasing amount of Works-in-Progress, yet I haven't completed a miniature since well-before ReaperCon. I want to challenge myself to complete a WIP miniature to post within one week from this Thursday-- I've already started these four minis and I ask for your opinion:

Which one should I choose? 

https://mochaminis.squarespace.com/blog/2014/5/19/works-in-progress

1. Taldalise - Reaper #13466
  2. Arnise - Reaper #14098
  3. Gargoyle - Reaper #14028
  4. Ursula - Reaper #13293
  • Like 6

I really dig #1 personally. Though any of them would be really cool finished up.

Also, welcome to the WIP area of the forum, hope to see a lot of your work in these here parts.

• Like 1

I think that you're going to get about even votes. Or something close to the results of one primaries in Texas. :;):

That said, I like Ursula too. ::D:

Ron

• Like 1

I'll vote for #1, though they're all off to a great start.  Your painting is nice and clean, and your detail work is superb.  Love those eyes and eyebrows.

• Like 1

I'd say either 1 or 3.

And then the rest. And then something else. And then another thing. Paint lots and show us what you paint!

• Like 3

Also, welcome to the WIP area of the forum, hope to see a lot of your work in these here parts.

Thanks! Happy to be here, though it did take some extra encouragement from one @CashWiley to make the leap in making my own post and being brave enough to "just get in there and start sharing". No going back now!  ::):

I'll vote for #1, though they're all off to a great start.  Your painting is nice and clean, and your detail work is superb.  Love those eyes and eyebrows.

Thank you so much! Those are the parts I enjoy painting the most and I look forward to contributing to & learning from the forum!

Edited by Mocha
  • Like 2

Thanks to each of you who have chimed in so far! I'll tally this up tomorrow night and see what we've got. So far I have:

• 4 votes for Taldalise
  • 3 votes each for Gargoyle & Ursula

I counted both votes from @aku-chan & @Sanael, though I'm glad I'm not the only one having a hard time deciding! I'm going to rely 100% on you guys in this thread & will honor whichever outcome in my next WIP post. Keep 'em comin!

Edited by Mocha

Arnise!

You're a talented painter, it was humbling to sit next to you in Jessica's class and see how fast you put down smooth blends!

• Like 5