Sign in to follow this  
Last Knight

Girls Play With Action Figures, Too!

Villains do really make the hero. Some of my favorite characters are villains. Most of the rest of my favorites are somewhere in the gray area between good and evil.

• Like 1

$116,564

Oh my... I really need to airbrush some standard action man toys with alien skin colour and copy a causes from any of those wristband 

• Like 1

Honestly, I think they are true believers.  Clearly there is demand for this too.  Nothing wrong with turning a buck off of something you are passionate about.  In fact, that is pretty well everyone's dream.

• Like 6

I'm pretty passionate about playing with puppies. Think I can start a kickstarter so I can further my dream of playing with puppies, and then give out dvds of me playing with said puppies as the KS exclusive? Because it's starting to sound pretty awesome now. 

• Like 7

Is there a demand for that?  stranger things have happened.....

In Japan there seems to be a demand for a great many things....

ç§ãŸã¡ã¯å­çŠ¬ã¨éŠã¶ã‹ãªã‚Šã®å¥³æ€§ã‚’æ„›ã™ã‚‹!

• Like 1

Is there a demand for that?  stranger things have happened.....

In Japan there seems to be a demand for a great many things....

ç§ãŸã¡ã¯å­çŠ¬ã¨éŠã¶ã‹ãªã‚Šã®å¥³æ€§ã‚’æ„›ã™ã‚‹!

That's easy for you to say. 

Or err, type...  

I'm going to shut up now.

Edited by ChaoticBlues
  • Like 2

I'm pretty passionate about playing with puppies. Think I can start a kickstarter so I can further my dream of playing with puppies, and then give out dvds of me playing with said puppies as the KS exclusive? Because it's starting to sound pretty awesome now. 

There are cafes in Japan where you can rent a giant stuffed animal, place it in the seat across from you, and have lunch/dinner with it.

• Like 2

There are cafes in Japan where you can rent a giant stuffed animal, place it in the seat across from you, and have lunch/dinner with it.

Of course there are also these... 

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2014/05/26/national/body-of-dead-nurse-sent-to-tokyo-as-doll-spurs-probe/#.U4goa_mSwQQ

• Like 1

I would love to see this add the extras they have in the pics (the giant snake, the rhino/chariot thing) and more. 

Can we please stay away from a political conversation about your/my/his/her/our/their views on feminism/sexism etc?

I do understand that a portion of the "sell" for this KS is gender issues, including sexism in toys.  Having said that, this particular sub forum is not the place for that debate, it is for the merits of a given KS project and the creators, or the lack thereof, in some cases.

If it is impossible to separate the merits of the project from your views on feminism/sexism/misandry/misogyny/ThanksObama we will be forced to moderate individual posts into Beekeepers.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

I received the figures today! I was under the impression they would not be here until the New Year for some reason. My daughter will be happy to see them in her stocking. I will try and follow up on quality once we open them.

• Like 5