Dungeon Saga

Teskal

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the current box is definitely not worth 100$. @[email protected] I don't know what they were thinking.

It will be, once we get to some stretches. Of that I am confident.Keep in mind though, there is more than just the figures in that box. 

It also has several additional books (Advanced rules, Dungeon Journal), tiles, cards, and the KS exclusive resin figures.

I don't think we are going to have problems getting the box to be worth 100.  They just want to amp up the excitement about unlocking stretch goals.  I've been wanting a new dungeon crawler for a while so this will be fun.

I'm glad I'm not the only one underwhelmed by the initial offering. I haven't used my dead zone game yet, but it seems like they do petty good work. So looking at the box for $100 seems a lot light.

I get the kickstarter mojo, it just makes me wonder whether they lose some initial momentum but not stacking the boxes early on. If I were new to kickstarter, I'd pass without hesitation. As of now I'll probably put in the pledge to see where it all goes.

Yea, those mummies look great. Liking the wraiths as well. They look feminine which is cool. But could just be because of the robes. XD

The wraiths are pretty awesome. Several cool weapon options. I used them for wraiths in a Pathfinder society module and they were perfect.

Love the mummies a lot but since nothing else interests me much I'll just pick up a pack of them at some later date.

The wraiths are cool but kinda close to Tre's wraith knights. If I'm going to use wraiths I'd rather use those. The ghouls and werewolves are just, meh.

Also the 150k stretch is kinda silly. I dislike the pose and the "exclusive" part.

I'd rather see them focusing on making the game a real game before offering no-value (to me at least) box fillers.

Love the mummies a lot but since nothing else interests me much I'll just pick up a pack of them at some later date.

The wraiths are cool but kinda close to Tre's wraith knights. If I'm going to use wraiths I'd rather use those. The ghouls and werewolves are just, meh.

All the minis in the $30 add on should already be available from Mantic's Kings of War line.

Looks like a neat game, all pre-painted plastic figures (except for a couple limited edition resins). Not my cup of tea, but I do wish them continued luck!

Are they prepainted?  I though they were just colored plastic.