Doctor Who Diorama (and the challenge of building a 28mm TARDIS)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SQUEEEE!

Ahem. Very nice. An excellent adaptation of materials and scale, and the lighting looks great.

I only regret that it is in one long post so I can only like it once.

• Like 8

Thank you all for the nice comments.

SQUEEEE!

Ahem. Very nice. An excellent adaptation of materials and scale, and the lighting looks great.

I only regret that it is in one long post so I can only like it once.

Wow Pingo, proud of getting a comment like that from you  :blush:

I need to post a pic next to a mini. I think it looks so tiny on my hand, but right next to a mini...

Better be careful Willen... Dave might be showing up at your house to steal your Tardis... :;):

Well, IF he shows on the actual one, and gives me a ride...  :;):

• Like 5

This is major competition for everyone. I just went online and bought a few more figures for my diorama and now I'm going to up my game and do some building of things. Well played sir, well played indeed.

• Like 3

This is major competition for everyone. I just went online and bought a few more figures for my diorama and now I'm going to up my game and do some building of things. Well played sir, well played indeed.

Looking forward to it. When I said I was giving everybody a run for their money, I meant it  :upside:

Anyway, this is a fun project so far. Next I need to tidy it up with putty, sand it, prepare the base... and hide that button.

That is if I can stop making TARDIS sounds while swooshing it around, tapping the light on-off. I will run out the batteries before finishing it at this rate!  :blush:

• Like 7