• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      These are from the Thunderbolt Mountain set #8046, Wood Elf Huntsman w/ Dogs. The set includes two dogs, but you can buy extras.

The hunstman (not painted yet) comes with three weensy accessories to choose from: a bow, a sword, and a beautiful curling hunting horn.

The site claims these are 30mm, but if so they are the tiniest 30mm figures I have ever seen, small even next to the smaller Reaper elves. These hounds are big, real Irish wolfhounds, compared to the Thunderbolt Mountain figures and reasonable dog-sized compared to Reaper figures. Be that as it may, they are sculpted by the legendary Tom Meier and are just gorgeous.

I painted them up as part of Inarah's Memorial Day Paint Binge Challenge. The white one is in the memory of a beloved childhood pet.

• By terminalmancer
      I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to put this, but I've ended up needing a 28mm dog miniature, hopefully some sort of german shepherd in a standing or running pose. Does anyone know of a company/sculptor/manufacturer who happens to keep a sculpt of something like this in production? I've already shot Miniature Mojo an email but I'm guessing they're no longer producing them. They've been out of stock for years if forum posts on other, less trustworthy forums are to be believed.
    • By catdancer
      This is a spotted wild dog pack (very much like the spotted hyena)...these creatures do not fear humans & have a taste for human flesh. These are game play pieces for my (RPG) tabletop adventures.
    • By Maledrakh
      I have been out of the hobby for ages. Here are some I painted in an earlier life, when drybrushing was king.

These were used together with the Zombie Werewolf, its pups as it were.

They were drybrushed over a black undercoat as far as I remember, mainly old roundpot Citadel and "Miniature Paints by Gamecraft" (smell exacly the same, I belive these were made by the same manufacturer, what today sells as "Coat D'arms".

Some of these paints I have with price tags dated 1998 and earlier. And they are still perfectly usable (!).

And yes -I am reusing the same text as in other oldies but goldies posts. since it pretty much does say what it needs to ;)

• Who's Online   33 Members, 4 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)