Reading Rainbow

ahayford

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RR is now the most backed KS with 91,632 and should climb another thousand or more once the final 48hrs email goes in a few hours.

In other news after Seth McFarlane's matching donations, the Top 4 KS are all donating items for RR exclusive themed varients of their products to help boost them higher.

Edited: New update: Library Support Pledges now added. I think they should have added these much sooner but better now then never. Wanted to support a large group/school but didn't have a particular school you wanted to support? How about supporting your local library and help bring RR to pre-school kids, summer school kids, and anyone else that uses a library.

Edited 2: New update adding Battlestar Galactica and Parenthood support pledges. Final 24hrs.

Edited by nakos
  • Like 3

Mea Culpa for the second post, I wanted to ping the topic update notifications.

RR is now over $5.17M and in their final four hours. They are over 100K Backers and now the #1 Most backed. But to break into the 4th spot they need to raise $530K in these last hours. Unfortunatly Seth McFarlane's $1M matching donations won't count under the KS rules.

Doesn't matter, it is still money that is being donated to a great cause.  Who cares if it doesn't count towards the KS total?

^True.

I just wish that they had announced all the new live book readings sooner, I could have budgeted more to it.

• Like 2

Hopefully they'll keep a eye on the schools they help out to see that their 'state' funding is not cut just because they've got a bit of help coming in from this as it's something administrators/politicians do seem prone to do (and if it does happen name and shame those involved)

Hopefully they'll keep a eye on the schools they help out to see that their 'state' funding is not cut just because they've got a bit of help coming in from this as it's something administrators/politicians do seem prone to do (and if it does happen name and shame those involved)

We can only hope.