Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

On the phone with FedEx, I was trying to register an account with them to set up home delivery and their "security questions" said that my answers were wrong. These are supposed to be personal questions I know, but somehow their system thinks it knows who I know and who has lived with me and all previous street addresses I've ever had. So the guy is trying to get me to tech support and he's not very informed about what I'm trying to do... such a hassle. I just need them to hold a package over the weekend as I'm going to be gone.

• Like 7
  • Forum Mascot

I remember Star Control II, but I never got far into it because my initial enthusiasm tapered as its sense of humor grew more grating.

Same thing happened with those videos actually.  I watched all the first one.  Skipped ahead a bit here and there in the second.  Skipped more in part 3.  Half of part 4.  Almost all of part 5.  Now I'm here instead of watching part 6. 

Lots of people loved it, but I guess it's just one of those games you either get or you don't.

I didn't. 

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2

Had 'em hold my mail until I get back from Vegas.  I was worried about my terrain paints from getting left out in a hot metal box all day.

So hot here in Vegas right now, like 10+ degree above normal well into the 100's to 108 this last week, bleh.  :zombie:

• Like 5

Had 'em hold my mail until I get back from Vegas.  I was worried about my terrain paints from getting left out in a hot metal box all day.

So hot here in Vegas right now, like 10+ degree above normal well into the 100's to 108 this last week, bleh.  :zombie:

i'd probably be right there with you in hot temps, except we've been getting so much rain it's keeping the temp down to a lovely 80 degrees ^^

• Like 9

*dreams of 80 degrees*

They keep saying this will be an extremely hot summer for us, I don't know what they mean by extremely hot, because we usually hit and stay in the 110's in the hot part, maybe 120's?  :wacko:

• Like 5

At Gen Con a few years ago I was wearing a Utilikilt, as were quite a few other gamers roaming the streets of Indy, and a non-gamer girl asked me why she kept seeing so many people in kilts. I looked at her and completely deadpan replied "We're all pretty, pretty princesses" and continued on my way. Her expression was fairly priceless.

• Like 14