Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

I am making modeling chocolate gargoyles to put on our eldest's birthday cake.

Said eldest is also just about to graduate high school, and an influx of relations is coming in this evening and tomorrow for the birthday weekend and the ceremony.

Which we know where it is, but not yet when.

Eldest's school is an excellent school, but a touch disorganized.

• Like 13

Reaper order has arrived, with super special awesome mini for exchange partner in it. Plus a bubblegum pink sample paint, whee!  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 13

Looks like my Reaper order won't be to me until Friday, but I am out of town so I put a hold on my mail so that the USPS didn't just put it on my doorstep. So I'll get it Monday or Tuesday when they deliver the held mail.

• Like 7

Whenever people say they're board, I always want to correct their grammar and hand them a drill.

But Last Knight is actually aboard.

'struth.

Edit to avoid double posting:

Woo. :huh: Big badda boom.

• Like 10

Had 'em hold my mail until I get back from Vegas.  I was worried about my terrain paints from getting left out in a hot metal box all day.

So hot here in Vegas right now, like 10+ degree above normal well into the 100's to 108 this last week, bleh.  :zombie:

*dreams of 80 degrees*

They keep saying this will be an extremely hot summer for us, I don't know what they mean by extremely hot, because we usually hit and stay in the 110's in the hot part, maybe 120's?  :wacko:

That definitely sounds on the warm side... Luckily in Brisbane we rarely (in summer) get to 40oC... we are normally hot and muggy.  We do get highs of 40+ but only in Jan, Feb, December.... Most of the time we're in the 30's in summer....

• Like 7