Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

I got as high as 120 once.....but I actually, you know, subscribe to some of the threads I follow,so I tend to check my notifications for more than just 'who likes my awesomeness most'

I don't really subscribe to threads, if there's something I really like I'll bookmark it or remember who started it.

This is my usual tactic, but I did subscribe to the IC and OOC threads for my PBP.

Of course, this experiment means I'm missing when people post there unless I see them pop up on "New Content..." :mellow:

• Like 7

the titanic, from Wikipedia, with it's flag as part of the White Star Line 

Wasn't familiar with the Titanic being part of that line, just knew it as the Titanic. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

• Like 7

Wasn't familiar with the Titanic being part of that line, just knew it as the Titanic. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Yeah, the irony is tangible since that was exactly the point dragonfirE was making; that we were having a cocktail party on the Titanic. ::D:
  • Like 7

the_battle-400x376.png

• Like 14

I thought knowing was half the battle, and the other half was red and blue lasers. :huh:

Not sure, we need our resident Goblin and expert on the subject to come forward with a ruling.

He's been awfully quiet today, come to think of it...
  • Like 5

I thought knowing was half the battle, and the other half was red and blue lasers. :huh:

Not sure, we need our resident Goblin and expert on the subject to come forward with a ruling.

He's been awfully quiet today, come to think of it...

Building castles out of paint pots, moldy pizza crust, and stanky shoes.

• Like 5