Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

Bit bored, so here's a new doodle of a monster!

The mobile mushroom! A swamp-dwelling fungus that waits under shady trees for adventurers to make camp or stop to rest, when they'll uproot themselves and several will bind themselves around the victim, strangling them and ensuring themselves a good source of food for weeks to come!

MobileMushroom_zpsb796f3e7.jpg

Uuuuuugh... just got flashbacks to one particular Hannibal episode...

(Well drawn as usual, Siri. Terrifying concept.)

• Like 9

Sound of Door opening >>eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sound of Door Slamming<<eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ahhhhh yes the door of death. you will here it eeeeEEEEEeeeee and dead

• Like 6

The mobile mushroom! A swamp-dwelling fungus that waits under shady trees for adventurers to make camp or stop to rest, when they'll uproot themselves and several will bind themselves around the victim, strangling them and ensuring themselves a good source of food for weeks to come!

Reminds me. I need to make a monster that looks like a hummingbird. Thanks to an Apples to Apples game. One of the group put down hummingbird for dangerous. I told them I so have to make a monster based on that now...

He spent hours after that apologizing when it was brought up...

• Like 7

Reminds me. I need to make a monster that looks like a hummingbird. Thanks to an Apples to Apples game. One of the group put down hummingbird for dangerous. I told them I so have to make a monster based on that now...

a vampire hummingbird that sucks blood? =P

• Like 7

600-getaway2.jpg

• Like 14

Potentially. I already made Blood Sparrows. A swarm of sparrows that descend on the victim and eat it alive. Insanely hard to beat as most swarms are and with the fact they were fiendish....

• Like 6

...isn't that a stirge? :huh:

And on that note - I gotta bail, gang, I've got watch in seven hours, forty-five minutes... forty-four... *sigh*

I hate turnaround.

• Like 13

I believe in older versions of D&D, stirges looked more bird-like.  Wikipedia says the same thing, but with no citations and I'm too lazy to go look up an old module right now.  (Okay, okay, my arm hurts too much to go move a bunch of books around.)  Perhaps that's just how we played it, because the DMs loved to have the cute little birds sneak up and suck 1d4 hit points out of you when you least expected it. 

I am really, really looking forward to the end of school.  There is way too much going on this year, and somehow it all requires my assistance. 

• Like 8

Saturday morning cartoons. It's why the Cavalier in Dungeons and Dragons didn't get to have a sword, ever.

One of my favorite Saturday morning cartoons would have let him have one. EXO squad. It was one of the only kids shows that I recall that would actually let people be killed. Even characters.

• Like 8

Let's try this again.

Ahhhhh ha! 8000th post!

Here's your profoundly random post which is even inclusive of something funny/frightening.

Profound Quote:

"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way." - Charles Bukowski

Funny/Scary pic that I think EJ will love, but might give the rest of us nightmares...

IMG_1496.PNG

Did I complete the challenge?

Challenge Complete!

Was trying to make it start at a certain spot but it doesn't seem to like that.

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 5