Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

I sometimes think that LK has a cool job and then he posts something about the crud he has to eat or cleaning the side of a ship...

Win some, lose some. :blues:

Lucky for me I'm so winsome. :B):

#winning ?

• Like 6

It's so sad when my cat has been sleeping soundly in the other room, wakes up and comes in croaking at me. I swear it's like he has a nightmare or something poor thing

"Why haven't you fed me yet?"

^^^This^^^

• Like 7

It's so sad when my cat has been sleeping soundly in the other room, wakes up and comes in croaking at me. I swear it's like he has a nightmare or something poor thing

^^^This^^^

<<<That>>>
  • Like 9

^^^This^^^

<<<That>>>

>>>what<<< 

=P he has food. the silly thing comes in, literally croaking. The range of noises he can make is truly remarkable. Maybe it's the siamese in him

• Like 11

>>>what<<< 

=P he has food. the silly thing comes in, literally croaking. The range of noises he can make is truly remarkable. Maybe it's the siamese in him

A wise man once said:

"The minds of cats, strange they are."

• Like 6

>>>what<<< 

A wise man once said:

"The minds of cats, strange they are."

mine will sing in the shower, and knows when a movie is over [and thus DVD tray to open] when the credits go up the screen. Cracked a friend of mine up when he witnessed it, he didn't believe me

• Like 10

So, following up on the off hand dinner invitation by the project manager last night... Get called into my bosses office and give the what for for not going to dinner with the client... And on the way back to my desk,stopped by the break room to snag a Pepsi, get a semi sarcastic comment from the PM's boss about not being client focused...

Prozac! I need you!

• Like 11

364 notifications...

The year 364:

Feb 26th - Valentinian I is proclaimed Roman Emperor.
Feb 28th - Valentinian I becomes Roman Emperor.
Mar 28th - Roman Emperor Valentinian I appoints his brother Flavius Valens co-emperor.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 3