Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

It's fun to me to see how many different convos go on in this thread, sometimes we all get talking about the same thing, other times we have 2-3 people talking about something completely different.

It's like a crowded cocktail party where you actually can keep track of all twenty conversations going at once instead of having to pick one and miss the others.

That's actually a really good and insightful analogy, no wonder you are considered awesome.  :upside:

Too bad he snagged it, rather than letting you borrow that wisdom for post 10,000. :blues:

Also, hello from Wednesday evening!

I was up to nearly 500 and then I accidentally hit the notifications button, now I'm back up to 171...it was like entering a worm hole getting sucked back into the past

I gave up around 200. I am weak.

• Like 6

*flops around sleepily* Stupid storm, keeping me up all night.  :down: Not quiet, gentle pattering rain...no...just loud hammering rain on our window because the wind kept blowing it sideways. 

Just the description makes me sleepy. I love big storms for sleeping.

• Like 6