Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

I went into my food cupboard here at work to get lunch.  A mouse had moved in.  Shredded all my teas, my sugar packets, chewed into my soups, and pooped and peed all over everything in there.  Nasty!  So my team and I went out for Thai food.  Very tasty!  Now I have to scrub out my bin.

• Like 8

I went into my food cupboard here at work to get lunch.  A mouse had moved in.  Shredded all my teas, my sugar packets, chewed into my soups, and pooped and peed all over everything in there.  Nasty!  So my team and I went out for Thai food.  Very tasty!  Now I have to scrub out my bin.

mouse trap with a bit of peanut butter  ^_^  works most of the time for me! [my cat is a pathetic mouser, he prefers to hunt spiders and bugs]

• Like 10

Hurray for Thai, boo for the rest of it.
  • Like 8

mouse trap with a bit of peanut butter  ^_^  works most of the time for me! [my cat is a pathetic mouser, he prefers to hunt spiders and bugs]

Yep, they love peanut butter enough to snap their little necks. 

Hurray for Thai, boo for the rest of it.

What he said.

• Like 5

We get the occasional mouse in the house and we, too, use peanut butter in the traps.  Occasionally the old school traps go off w/o catching one, but not often.

• Like 6

Yeah, that is how I take care of them at home, but we are not allowed to trap them ourselves here at work. Facilities uses sticky traps which piss me off because they are cruel. 

• Like 8

Yeah, that is how I take care of them at home, but we are not allowed to trap them ourselves here at work. Facilities uses sticky traps which piss me off because they are cruel. 

They are stupidly cruel. The adhesive ends up breaking the legs of the mice and does absolutely nothing to the larger critters. :(

• Like 6