Random Challenge: thread two

Friday the thirteenth has came and gone... as per a normal Friday despite a dark grey cat being the first thing I saw that morning... his furry butt placed firmly in my face.

Big pot of pumpkin soup bubbling away for dinner for games tonight.  I do need to pop into the supermarket either on my way to games or before to pick up some nice fresh bread & sour cream to go with the parmesan I already have as a garnish.

• Like 7
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

Sympathy like, Siri.I've been fortunate enough to never have had that experience, but it still scares me.

Anybody that messes with my black kitty is gonna have one very pissed off Chaos Wolf to deal with.

Friday the 13th---so far, so good.

Full moon tonight--gonna go out and raise some heck. Beware the howling!

• Like 8

if you weren't so far into the future, i would so come for your gaming Kay. I love me some good Pumpkin soup

pumpkin soup is very very yummy... probably my favourite!

Now I want good soup. .. despite triple digit weather.

maybe a good chilled soup?  Or turn up the air con...

• Like 3

I am watching The Emperor's New Groove with my daughter. I forgot how awesome this movie is.

A funny thought: the emperor might be similar to the personality of a Disney, kid-friendly Deadpool. Maybe not a perfect fit but still a funny thought.

My all time favourite "comedy" Disney animated moview. It bumped "Robin Hood" from the top spot it had held since I was a kid.

Moving onto Kronk's New Groove. I have never seen it.

actually, neither have I, but Kronk is awesome. Even if it only rates on the same basic level as 'Emperors New School' it's probably worth the watching 

Ooo. I didn't even know there was a Kronk's New Groove. Will have to look for it - the "Emperor's New School" TV cartoons series is also awesome.

• Like 4

Does anyone else remember a point where their grandparents' generation became overly obsessed with the workings of their bowels and discussing it?

What is going to happen when today's over sharing, social media addicted kids reach that age?

Speaking of my bowels, man...

...I can't believe you actually clicked this. :unsure:

I read it as vowels. I can't read today.

• Like 3

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Free, free, free!  I get to go home tomorrow.  It has been determined that the system I came down to certify is broken and they need new parts (and there is no ETA on their arrival).  So we

we're pulling chocks and going home.

Also: naps are awesome.

so you certified it as 'broke'? Gee man I coulda done that.

• Like 7

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Free, free, free! I get to go home tomorrow. It has been determined that the system I came down to certify is broken and they need new parts (and there is no ETA on their arrival). So we

we're pulling chocks and going home.

Also: naps are awesome.

so you certified it as 'broke'? Gee man I coulda done that.

I think Dilvish did it without the hammer, though.

'swhat makes him a professional.

They're not going to have to fly you back down whenever the part comes in, Jeff?

Does anyone else remember a point where their grandparents' generation became overly obsessed with the workings of their bowels and discussing it?

What is going to happen when today's over sharing, social media addicted kids reach that age?

Speaking of my bowels, man...

...I can't believe you actually clicked this. :unsure:

I read it as vowels. I can't read today.

...oh. Did you click on that without knowing?

I'm... I'm sorry. :blush:

• Like 7