Random Challenge: thread two

Robin Hood will always hold a special place in my heart. When I was little my brother and I would watch it every time we went to visit my uncle. Later I got to play Friar Tuck in a play based on it. It was awesome.

• Like 10
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

Has anyone seen Black Cauldron?

Yes.

If you have never read the books, it's an okay movie.

If you have, then AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE. They mishandled that poor book so very badly, it makes me cry inside whenever I think about it.  ::(:

On a different topic, it's raining wheeeeee  :bday:

On yet another topic, my medical dictionary came today! And great googly moogly, I could probably kill somebody with this thing.  :mellow:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

Today wasn't so bad...

but it was still busy, and if I hadn't stayed late last night getting everything done for this morning, it would've been much much worse. I was busy enough as it was, without doing everything I took care of last night. 

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

• Like 6

Yes.

If you have, then AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE. They mishandled that poor book so very badly, it makes me cry inside whenever I think about it.  ::(:

On yet another topic, my medical dictionary came today! And great googly moogly, I could probably kill somebody with this thing.  :mellow:

Huzzah!

Thanks for the heads up Oneboot.  I will henceforth avoid the movie like the plague...

The same goes for the book/movie "the little princess".  The movie would be decent if you hadn't read the book.  After reading the book the movie was very disappointing.

• Like 4

Yes.

Huzzah!

Thanks for the heads up Oneboot.  I will henceforth avoid the movie like the plague...

The same goes for the book/movie "the little princess".  The movie would be decent if you hadn't read the book.  After reading the book the movie was very disappointing.

I liked both. Both are enjoyable for different reasons. ^_^

• Like 7

Today wasn't so bad...

but it was still busy, and if I hadn't stayed late last night getting everything done for this morning, it would've been much much worse. I was busy enough as it was, without doing everything I took care of last night. 

Hope everyone is having a happy Friday!

I'm having a great Saturday!   Nice big box of pumpkin soup in fridge for games this evening....

Looking at all my cool bases again and thinking what to do to the few that have large bubbles (only on the bases of them, so won't affect ascetics) except for the one I will have to glue to plastic in order to use... but its very cool, and 120mm oval....

• Like 6

I've seen the little princess (at least, I think I have), never read the book.

@ShadowRaven - Well, probably a big part of my emotional response to the movie was the fact that I was younger, and had just finished reading the series for probably the third time. I really was expecting it to be at least mostly like the book, and when it wasn't, I was terribly disappointed (particularly since there is a death in the movie that IS NOWHERE IN THE BOOKS and that character was one of my favorites *cry*). So, yeah, that's why I dislike it so strongly.  :unsure:

Regarding bases, if it's not really visible, I plan to ignore the bubbles. For the rest, there's always GS or Apoxie Sculpt. :)

Huzzah!

• Like 7

unless the bubbles look they may cause the base to break, Ignore them. At least with mine, none of the are a problem. 

The big one makes the base a bit thin so I'm worried it might snap if I don't reinforce it a bit.

The others show side on (big bubbles) round the bottom of the base.  I'll patch them up with green stuff & paint them when I use them (only 3 affected this way).

Also some of the ones that I might use as water/swamp bases have a little bubble in the side of the ridge, so I'll need to patch that so the water doesn't come out, lol.

• Like 5