Random Challenge: thread two

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Free, free, free!  I get to go home tomorrow.  It has been determined that the system I came down to certify is broken and they need new parts (and there is no ETA on their arrival).  So we

we're pulling chocks and going home.

Also: naps are awesome.

so you certified it as 'broke'? Gee man I coulda done that.
I think Dilvish did it without the hammer, though.

'swhat makes him a professional.

They're not going to have to fly you back down whenever the part comes in, Jeff?

Not sure.  I don't normally work the GN's, but we're stretched kinda thin right now.  It depend who is available when it's ready for us again.

Also, I have broken my 22 year streak of never setting foot on a T-hull.  I walked into the Chief Quarters the other day and saw that it was the size of Crews mess on a fast boat.

Sigh, now I know what I have been missing.

• Like 5
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

a bit of greenstuff should take care of allyour bubble troubles Kay.

Yup... Green stuff is marvelous stuff.

Also, reinforced the big base by gluing it down onto one of those really weird tupperwear grippy things (http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/221325896442?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=107) that I got given sometime ago (and never touched since).  The perfect size!

• Like 3

As big a fan of Disney as I am, I have to admit that there have been times where their animation teams weren't as original or creative as they might have been.

I don't see why Disney should not recycle movements and drawings.

After all, they recycled everything else. Stories, tropes, stereotypes, characters, situations, roles, expectations, all were repeated over and over.

Why not treat visually moving tropes the same as everything else they did? Repetitio mater Disneyis est.

• Like 7

Tired. Very busy day for Siri. Haven't been able to get on the forums at all >.< and hurt my hand on the mower, trying to shove the stupid thing into my trunk to return it. Hmph.

Maintanence guy is coming out tomorrow to replace the screens he put in a few weeks ago to keep the starlings out [that they now have chewed through again] with full metal ones. i look forward to their consternation when they can't bite through THOSE

• Like 9

I don't see why they shouldn't recycle, as it saves tons of timeand no small amount of money. Especially in cell animation. As for the rest,eh, they did what was proven to work, and used what peopleproved they liked. I don't mind. Some of the outright plagerism that happened and I would say still happens with Disney bothers me, but their recycling story elements, characters, and situations doesn't

• Like 6

Oh, yeah. Everyone do me a favor--the next time that the bag o' crap bases are offered, please don't buy 'em all when I'm at work and can't get online. Thanks.

• Like 9