Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The alien ones I'm imagining being able to paint up in such a way that they will suit some of the more exotic classes of elves etc....

I didn't get many sci fi ones....

and the bone ones... I guess skeletons & some of the others can get those... some of them will go well...

*ED: added a "b"

Edited by kay13
  • Like 6

The alien ones I'm imagining being able to paint up in such a way that they will suit some of the more exotic classes of elves etc....

and the one ones... I guess skeletons & some of the others can get those... some of them will go well...

i like the alien ones ^^ i'm turning some of mine into fun fantasy style. And of course made my alien markers into plant bulbs

the ones i'm not so sure about are the ones with corpses >.> 

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 7

and the one ones... I guess skeletons & some of the others can get those... some of them will go well...

i like the alien ones ^^ i'm turning some of mine into fun fantasy style. And of course made my alien markers into plant bulbs

the ones i'm not so sure about are the ones with corpses >.> 

Necromancers, skeletons, markers for games (ie sometimes I use runes that go off and move round the board randomly... I can imagine these will be good for those)

Kay: if ya weren't overseas I'd offer to just send ya the alien ones...lol the pods and stuff? I don't do enough sci-fi for them really...

Darn... if only postage wasn't so evil!

• Like 8

Kay: if ya weren't overseas I'd offer to just send ya the alien ones...lol the pods and stuff? I don't do enough sci-fi for them really...

Darn... if only postage wasn't so evil!

This is true. Albeit I'm in favor of Equivalent Exchange :P  Again made slightly moot by postage being stupid...lol

• Like 5

Oh, yeah. Everyone do me a favor--the next time that the bag o' crap bases are offered, please don't buy 'em all when I'm at work and can't get online. Thanks.

Hey, I'll bring some to the next paint day.  Well, the next one I make it to.  That does remind me that I have to send Secret Weapon my proof of military service.  They give a discount to active duty and veterans.

• Like 9

Hey, if people are giving away bases, I'd be happy to take them off your hands... :devil:

At the risk of being mod-hammered, I would too. Just, you know, so you wouldn't have to store them anymore. ::P:

• Like 5

Okay, yes I'm paranoid, but please be careful about encroaching too far into trade/exchange discusison territory!

Jungle Book was my favourite Disney movie from when I was small.
But I'm really a fan of all of them.

Jungle book is definitely right up there on the "comedic" side.

On the "romantic" side my favourite is STILL "Cinderella".

• Like 6