Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

AAAGH!!!

First period of overtime is over in THE Hockey-game.

Second overtime period will be starting in a few minutes.

It's been a good 'un so far. ::D:

Every bit of that. I was planning to drop in on the voice chat painting session after the game tonight. Now it's looking like that will be too late for me.

• Like 6

no trade policy saves on a lot of headaches, and keeps people from going after reaper if someone on the forums cheats them, and all sorts of stuff. It would be nice, but it's probably a lot safer for reaper to not have one.

• Like 9

White glue is not holding ripped up cork on to the sand and superglue is not holding the cork to the sand...wtf? T_T

Glue sand to things; do not glue things to sand.  ^_^

Sand has low surface area, so it barely holds when you glue it to the base. If you then glue something larger that will pull on the sand, neither one will hold well.

If you need to do it, something with more structure, like epoxy, might be a better bet.

But I prefer to first attach any rocks (or "rocks") to the base, then add base textures like sand, flock, or static grass later.

• Like 6

White glue is not holding ripped up cork on to the sand and superglue is not holding the cork to the sand...wtf? T_T

Glue sand to things; do not glue things to sand.  ^_^

Sand has low surface area, so it barely holds when you glue it to the base. If you then glue something larger that will pull on the sand, neither one will hold well.

If you need to do it, something with more structure, like epoxy, might be a better bet.

But I prefer to first attach any rocks (or "rocks") to the base, then add base textures like sand, flock, or static grass later.

Doug covered it, sand and grass last.

DOH! Well, that's a fun lesson to learn. ^_^

• Like 5

White glue + sand on top of metal washer. It's okay. It was just zombies. I was going to paint the cork different colors to identify the zombies in case they are ever used in combat.

• Like 2