Random Challenge: thread two

I think my wife thinks I'm ignoring her to play with miniatures. :upside:::(:

Entice her into the hobby.  Mouselings seem to be a good gateway drug for most women and kids.  Then you can spend time with her and with minis.

The Bones young fire dragon is also a hit with the missus here. She bought me two for Father's day, but somehow the box only included one....Seems the other has found its way into her purse.

building it's horde up out of loose change and stray after dinner mints?

• Like 8
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like a soft, tearing "schlukk".

It sounds like something out of one of Alan Moore's more disturbing comics.

On the plus side, a mandoline makes quick work out of slicing it, once peeled.

• Like 7

The Bones young fire dragon is also a hit with the missus here. She bought me two for Father's day, but somehow the box only included one....Seems the other has found its way into her purse.

"I am TicTac The Destroyer!"

• Like 9

More like riding along to find paint colors methinks (which we did, she picked out several metalics for it. Craft paints are 30% off at Hobby Lobby btw)

• Like 6

Honestly, I've found most problems with rpg's are headed off by calmly stating gaming preferences at the start of the game and giving a couple of friendly reminders throughout the game.  Also, have an explicitly stated goal for the characters.  And depending on the campaign, an explicitly stated 'alignment' range (for lack of a better term).  Our group tends to play Neutral-Mercenary games but we also don't put up with pvp either.

Also, if you have a group of people who's rpg preferences are incompatible, skirmish wargaming is awesome if you still want to play with them. 

• Like 7

More like riding along to find paint colors methinks (which we did, she picked out several metalics for it. Craft paints are 30% off at Hobby Lobby btw)

If you are willing to buy one a day, Hobby Lobby has a 40% off one item coupon on their website.  You don't even have to print it out, just show it on your phone and they type in the number.  Not that I have experience with this technique.  :devil:

• Like 9

It's a beautiful day, barely a cloud in the sky, and me with an actual hour or two of free time. And you know what I'm gonna do?

Sit in a dark room and watch paint dry.

Yesterday went ridiculously smoothly. I think it was the Chuthlu shirt bringing me good luck.

• Like 11