Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

@Talae, I have no idea what the deal is with the tea.  I do know that I tend to get served standard black tea whenever I'm in the hospital (usually having a baby).  It might be simply that it's a clear fluid with a bit more taste than water.  Honey is awesome for coughs, but my 6 year old won't drink warm honey drinks.  (And of course no honey for infants, it's important and bears repeating.) 

@Siri, I love all your drawings!  Such a treat when you share one with us.  ^_^

• Like 8

XD how about this one? Is it sad I started gigglign while whipping it up? Should've made him fatter...

Griff_zpsdafa34aa.jpg

Hmm. I'm beginning to notice a theme here Siri.

Are you often hungry when you draw? :;):

• Like 12

I may or may not be eating a brownie right now...

You wanna know what I think?

I think Siri should be baking us all brownies is what I think.

(I really want that brownie)

• Like 10

I undercooked them slightly. Or a lot. Rather gooey and sticky. Bit crunchy in the layer on top though. Middle might as we'll be fudge

::o:::o:::o:

G... Gooey... and sticky?!?!? Crunchy... Crunchy layer on top...

Might as well be fudge ::o:

Why are you saying these things... Why? :blink:

The only pastry I have in the house is my sisters birthday cake in the fridge for tomorrow...

Mmm... Birthday cake...

• Like 14