Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

According to my Evernote list, I am down to 10 Bones minis that I don't own. It is only nine if I don't count the Jabberwock that I have in metal. Five of the nine are dragons.

Those nine total $75.03 on Miniature Market. This is just over the $75 for free shipping. Seems like some kind of sign.

Now, if I were to spend $75 that I don't really have, is it better spent on Kickstarters or finishing the Bones collection?

• Like 6

According to my Evernote list, I am down to 10 Bones minis that I don't own. It is only nine if I don't count the Jabberwock that I have in metal. Five of the nine are dragons.

Those nine total $75.03 on Miniature Market. This is just over the $75 for free shipping. Seems like some kind of sign.

Now, if I were to spend $75 that I don't really have, is it better spent on Kickstarters or finishing the Bones collection?

Why would you buy from MM instead of direct from Reaper? It's only $35 to get free shipping here in the US... means you could spend half as much, support them directly, and still save on the shipping. THEN you could go in on a KS for around $40. Win-Win!

• Like 3

Why would you buy from MM instead of direct from Reaper? It's only $35 to get free shipping here in the US... means you could spend half as much, support them directly, and still save on the shipping. THEN you could go in on a KS for around $40. Win-Win!

It was a response to an email from Miniature Giant (not Miniature Market, my bad). Now that I go through and compare by line item, I realize that I missed the Hydra the first time around. The price comparison is $116.71 at Reaper or $86.92 at Miniature Giant. It is actually more an act of cruelty to myself. I don't think I will be ordering from either due to funds.

• Like 1

It was a response to an email from Miniature Giant (not Miniature Market, my bad). Now that I go through and compare by line item, I realize that I missed the Hydra the first time around. The price comparison is $116.71 at Reaper or $86.92 at Miniature Giant. It is actually more an act of cruelty to myself. I don't think I will be ordering from either due to funds.

Ahh, saving money is king. Not like those figures are going anywhere any time soon. 

I just witnessed a coworker steal his lunch from the cafeteria then get caught.   ::(:  

::o:  What the heck are people thinking??

• Like 3

I just witnessed a coworker steal his lunch from the cafeteria then get caught.   ::(:  

That's like amateur hour, junior high school stuff, ... :blink: ...what do they teach them in schools these days? Was he going to flee back to his secret cubicle lair? :wacko:

• Like 8

"By stealing this egg salad sandwich, I'm sticking it to the man!"

It was about $20 worth of food...

::o:  What the heck are people thinking??

I have no idea.  I don't really like the guy but I can't help but feel bad about the whole thing.

• Like 5