Random Challenge: thread two

Wait... am I supposed to pay for bugs I find on the ground?

Yes. Send 1 Looney (the dollar, not your acquaintances) to my paypal account for each bug consumed. Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 5
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

I just witnessed a coworker steal his lunch from the cafeteria then get caught.   ::(:  

I know a guy who got kicked out of the army for stealing a brownie from the DFAC.

Obviously, there was a lot of other stuff that went on before that point, but that was the last straw.  Stealing a brownie.

• Like 8
  • Forum Mascot

I just witnessed a coworker steal his lunch from the cafeteria then get caught.   ::(:  

I know a guy who got kicked out of the army for stealing a brownie from the DFAC.

Obviously, there was a lot of other stuff that went on before that point, but that was the last straw.  Stealing a brownie.

I got dishonorable discharge from food before.

Food poisoning sucks. 

• Like 11

That sounds like a solution just looking for a colorable cause.

• Like 4

So, I was going through and comparing current prices to Bones 1 KS prices and find it interesting that of the 10 minis I am looking at, only the dragons (including the Hydra) are not available at various stores for close to the same or less cost (although, most not by much). If I were to buy the whole list at Kickstarter prices it would still come out to a great deal, though ($116.71 at Reaper, $86.92 at Miniature Giant, $66 at Bones KS1 prices). Note that this is a very small subset of the overall Kickstarter.

Advice to be gleaned: Go big the first time around.

• Like 7

Back when I was an instructor, a student went out to the food truck (roach coach) during break.  He had enough money on him to pay for either a soda or a Snickers Bar, not both.  He dropped the candy bar in his pocket, and paid for the soda.  The rach coach river busted him as soon as he stepped off of the truck.....right in front of the instructors smoking area. 

After the fact we calculated it out: loss of pay $200 x2 months, reduction in rank, loss of pay based upon longer advancement times out to his end of enlistment and so forth.  By our calculations that Snickers Bar cost him ~ $5,000.

What was that phrase?  Something about the stupid being punished?

Edited to remove double quote.

Edited by Dilvish the Deliverer
  • Like 8

I wish I was home to watch this Germany vs Brazil match! Someone is getting stomped hardcore right now, won't say who in case others are recording to watch later, but whewboy!

• Like 4

I enjoyed the first Dune movie. Sting was a little surreal, but overall not a horrible movie. Not a great adaptation of the book by any lengths. I haven't ever managed to read more than the first book (which I really enjoyed), and part of the second (not so much). 

• Like 3

Possible Definite World Cup Spoiler; Do Not Click Unless You Want Something Possibly Definitely Spoiled:

Really looking forward to the riots!

:wacko:

ETA:

ET: remove gifs because apparently no?

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 2

Possible Definite World Cup Spoiler; Do Not Click Unless You Want Something Possibly Definitely Spoiled:

Really looking forward to the riots!

Yep, it's happening...

Oh and you should remove those embedded .gifs and link them instead before a mod bats you for it.

World Cup spoiler

@rickygervais: This won't be the first time that thousands of Germans will have to lie low in Brazil for a while for their own safety.

LOL!

• Like 4

Wow....just...wow...  :wow:

Don't click spoiler unless you want a spoiled WC score...

82nd minute and Germany is up 7-0! Brazil fans actually cheering Germans at this point since they are so upset at their own team...

Final score 7-1... Guess Germany felt like giving Brazil a pity goal at the very very end of the game with less than 1 minute left in regulation time.

Edited spoiler information.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 7