Random Challenge: thread two

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

So, I got home from work today all fired up to be awesome dad/husband and set up the new portable AC unit we got this past weekend (we've all decided that the ceiling fans just aren't cutting it anymore).

Got it unpacked, assembled, and set up in roughly 30 minutes---only to realize that we can't use it as is. All of the upstairs windows are crank open types, so I can't install the exhaust port properly (it needs the up and down opening windows) without a lot of extra work, to include re-arrangement of furniture and such.

So, yeah. ::(:

• Like 3

I can't get the sound on my computer to work :(

I just set it all back up after taking it to my Mom's for two weeks. I have tried all the typical troubleshooting things and am having no luck. I am going to go have a beer instead.

• Like 3

I need to rewatch Dune now...

The mini-series, I trust.

mini series is good so is the original movie.

That's like saying you like Chocolate AND Vanilla ice cream! What kind of madness is this?

• Like 8

I need to rewatch Dune now...

The mini-series, I trust.

mini series is good so is the original movie.

That's like saying you like Chocolate AND Vanilla ice cream! What kind of madness is this?

neopolitan FTW. time to make some coffee. just got up worked third last night. finally get to play with my first smart phone i ever had.(Droid Maxx).

Edited by Exwilly
  • Like 4