Random Challenge: thread two

So several States of Emergency from the storm last night. Had some decent hail and lightning, high winds but not sure if there was a tornado yet. No Internet last night at home but didn't lose power, so got some painting time.

Came into work and we're running on a generator and the fiber was cut, so I just got back online a couple minutes ago. I might have to look into a smart phone...

• Like 6
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My cousin's cancer tests just came back in the clear! Second surgery to shrink the tumor in two weeks.

Sympathy like.   We've been having similar problems, with poop but not pee... And can't quite tell if it's protest over my working hours, or new cleanliness fussiness over the litter box. We might

My 15-1/2 year old son just landed his very first job, working for an International House of Pancakes restaurant as a dishwasher and busboy. His first shift was yesterday and his second is tomorrow. 

No hail damage to my FJ, and the triple-trunk maple in the front yard didn't come down on my house. Win.

I was on a flight back from the West Coast Sunday night. Around Illinois and Michigan there was a near continuous stretch of storm clouds, all heading east. We passed safely to the north of the storms, but I could see the lightning flashing in the clouds from my seat. It was pretty impressive.

Glad you didn't get any serious damage, Cash.

• Like 1

G'luck 'n' g'day,

Meanwhile, painting my first orc. It's green! I accidentally discovered weeks ago that Payne's gray and yellow mix really well for some orc-y looking colors. I really love Payne's gray.

• Like 6

I've been trying to decide on color scheme for my Orcapocalypse orcs. Thinking about a grayish washed fish-belly whitish.

Are you currently doing a WIP thread for it or are you planning on it?

• Like 2

No hail damage to my FJ, and the triple-trunk maple in the front yard didn't come down on my house. Win.

Glad to hear it.

We have a quadruple-trunk maple in our back yard. I think it's around 25 feet in circumference at the base. We had the trunks cabled together in pairs about thirty feet up, but I worry about it during storms.

• Like 5

I've been trying to decide on color scheme for my Orcapocalypse orcs. Thinking about a grayish washed fish-belly whitish.

Are you currently doing a WIP thread for it or are you planning on it?

Just in the planning stages at moment. Though I'm not gonna lie, I'm terrible at remembering to take pictures of miniatures as I paint them. Much more likely to get a Show Off...eventually...

• Like 4