• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very solid paint job, if you haven't painted in a long time you're going to be scary good when you shake off the rust.

I do try to paint off and on, so I'm not completely out of practice but I appreciate the encouragement!  ^_^ 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maledrakh
      (unknown code) Bones USA Mangu Timur

or Darth Sauron as I like to call him. Or maybe MandaSaurion is better?

Sculpted by Bobby Jackson
      Bones USA
      32mm base.
      This version currently only available as part of the recent Bones USA Learn to Paint Kit.

• By Maledrakh
      I am slowly working through the Bones 4 core set. Today we come to #13, the Warrior of Chaos. I don't know what Reaper is calling this mini, if they even have a name for it yet. I imagine it would be something like "Bloodcurdle Angerpants, Anti-Paladin" or "Gruff McDuff, Evil Fighter". (Feel free to use these names, Reaper )
      But it clearly is a Warrior of Chaos.

This model has the look, what with horned helmet, bulky full plate, skulls, straps, furry shoulders, heavy cloth cloak and the tower shield.
      ...and I was going to put a picture of a chaos warrior from the GW webstore here for comparion, but they obviously did not want me to, so that did not happen. No matter.
      Did I say Warrior of Chaos? This is clearly a Champion of Chaos, what with such a massive rock to put their foot upon! Feet, even!
      I had to base it on a 40mm base. Champion sized at that.

I have the higher ground! You cannot win! Also, I have a full set of Chaos Armour and all you have are tighty whiteys!

B4Core #13 Champion of Chaos
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      40mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

• By Felltyde
      I just got finished with a 12 hour drive and needed to paint to unwind...I had this old GW chaos warrior and decided to do him up for an NPC in an upcoming game. Happy with it considering my condition. Lol 

• By Chaoswolf
      Hey, look! I actually painted something by Reaper!

I filled in the holes on his axe with some green stuff; I thought it looked kinda silly in it's original state.

Tabletop paint, as usual for me. I'm still trying to work on my reds.

I hope you like him.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a figure from Target games' Chronopia line; if I remember correctly, he's an axeman leader.
      His chain mail coif covers his ears, and with all the spikes and that brutal looking axe, I figured he would make a worthy addition to my Warriors of Chaos horde.
      Please let me know what you think.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 2 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)