24 hour painting marathon anyone?

EDIT: Once I've gotten a few more confirmations whether Saturday, July 12th works/doesn't work for people, I'll start an "official" thread over in the Painting Challenges area ...

That might work for me. The week containing the Fourth, will not.

Is there a summary, with dates, on all the different painting challenges or contests going on currently?

There was one for mechs, dragons, sci-fi, giants, . . .

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Once I've gotten a few more confirmations whether Saturday, July 12th works/doesn't work for people, I'll start an "official" thread over in the Painting Challenges area ...

That might work for me. The week containing the Fourth, will not.

Is there a summary, with dates, on all the different painting challenges or contests going on currently?

There was one for mechs, dragons, sci-fi, giants, . . .

The forums has http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/calendar/

Don't know if the painting contests are on it. 

I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be able to do July 12th.

Doing KS stuff counts too  :poke:

• Like 2

We could concept a bit so that you had to start or stop some time on July 12th.  That way it makes it a bit more flexible for people who what to try the challenge so there will be some overlap of people.  Of course, every painter would be at different time makers but that could be fun too.  We could also say that you have to start some time that week for more flexibility.

The important thing is that it should be fun!

Jeff

We could concept a bit so that you had to start or stop some time on July 12th.  That way it makes it a bit more flexible for people who what to try the challenge so there will be some overlap of people.  Of course, every painter would be at different time makers but that could be fun too.  We could also say that you have to start some time that week for more flexibility.

The important thing is that it should be fun!

Jeff

I like that idea.  ^_^ The important thing is getting paint on minis, having fun while doing it, and knowing that many other forum friends are doing the same thing!  :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

July 12th is approaching!  Has everyone been training for 24 hour event (or whatever time period you want).  I was thinking we should call it World Wide Miniature Painting Day!  There is a TableTop Game Day.  Why not a Miniature Painting Day?  A WWMD?

Okay so I'm overly excited for this....  :)

• Like 1

There is actually now a strong possibility that I won't be able to make this.  :down: Our original plans for travelling over to visit family were leave on the 18th, be back on the 21st, so as to catch the tail end of the big family reunion. Buuuut just the other day, Mr. Boot happened to mention to me that oh, actually, he was able to get the whole week off of work after all.  <_<

So, now we'll be leaving town on the 11th and getting back on the 20th. And unfortunately, since both of our families live right near each other, this has not been conducive to painting time in the past; I don't foresee that being any different for this trip.  :down: I was so looking forward to this tooooooooo! *cry*

Huzzah

--OneBoot :(