I've used some of the long weekend to work on my backlog of metal miniatures. This one has sat half finished for a few months now. I figured it was time to put the finishing touches and call it done.

post-6964-0-66519900-1401548261_thumb.jpg

Here's a link to the front (contains nudity): https://dl.dropbox.com/s/lyfvlgwatkm7goh/fantasyHumans-Gymnast001.JPG

Edited by Patrik Ström
  • Like 20

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf
      Design by Heroes Infinite
      Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Senliah the Seductress part of my Shifting Sands Project
      WIP/PROJECT HERE:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/20/#comments

The Sultan leaned back in his cushions, the room was almost dark, suddenly the fires lit up and the music started.
      Senliah stepped forth from the shadows and started her dance.
      He was enthralled, her moves, those curves, and the thrill of the danger while she danced with that large venomous serpent!
      Such a show!

Aaaahhh his friends would be delighted to see her at the banquet he would host next week.
      Senliah had agreed to perform for him alone tonight to give him a taste of what they could expect.
      The Sultan couldn't keep his eyes from her, such grace such beauty and yet a hint of danger.

Of course there were those who couldn't cope with her being so populair.
      Some even talked behind her back, spreading rumours that she danced in the forbidden Temple of Apophis!
      Rubbish! The Sultan thought, if anyone was caught spreading such gossip he would have that person beheaded, how dared they speak of such an innocent girl like that!

• By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By Erramir Orlans
      Hello people! i would like to share with you an upcoming Kickstarter campaign that will start on April 20 and last until May 10.

This is the preview page https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/joygamesinteractive/the-holy-roman-empire?ref=d1ay07&token=6758305e

As the title says, it will offer Rank & file 3d printable models to make an Imperial Army (15-16th century Germany/Holy Roman Empire), including chracters, commanders, and special troops/artillery
      The main pledge of $30 usd, gives 63 models (core units). As add-ons, at 75% off (compared to webstore prices), there will be sets of models (from previous releases in the patreon) and scenery.

The base pledge:

There will be some freebies stretch goals, and other payed, Like ogres mercenaries(x3), Giant, volley gun, heavy arquebusier/sharpshooter, and moarrr!
    • By Darcstaar
      Here was my entry for the 16th quarterly  Reaper Facebook Contest.  I was honored to receive an honorable mention.  There were dozens of fantastic entries.  

I wanted to try a white dragon coloration.  I have Deathsleet in my queue, so this is a test run.  His scales are Dragon White.  The ventral surfaces are more of a bone color with Creamy Ivory and Linen White, with Sepia Wash.

His dagger is a green NMM.  His eyes are gem-like, not lizard pupils.  The skirt completes the “triangle of interest” green color.  I rebased him on a Micro Arts 30mm Sewer base.

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I wanted to keep him as a rogue, so I chose a dagger and loot bag from his hand choices.  I also painted his armor as leather with some gold NMM.

Enjoy.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)