You did a great job lining the mini! The base is cool too. I read in a mini painting book I own that one can use hard plastic (like a cd case) to create asphalt looking roads (after its painted of course). This isn't a knock on your mini, I just saw your base and it reminded me of the article in the book.

• Like 1

Nice job on the mini, I quite like it! ::):

But I have to ask. What made you decide to make the bat bright yellow rather than the more usual wood or metallic look.

• Like 1

Good work.

I think you could even add a little more blood splatter onto the bat :-) nice work.

More spatter, rather than a full layer of blood would also help the bat look less like a victim had been "impaled" on the bat.  :wow:

But I have to ask. What made you decide to make the bat bright yellow rather than the more usual wood or metallic look.

Maybe it is supposed to be a soft-ish plastic bat that was shoved into a bleeding opening? :rock:

• Like 1

Nice job on the mini, I quite like it! ::):But I have to ask. What made you decide to make the bat bright yellow rather than the more usual wood or metallic look.

Its pretty scary that she is so badass that she hunts zombies with a whiffleball bat.

• Like 3

Thanks for the comments!

You did a great job lining the mini! The base is cool too. I read in a mini painting book I own that one can use hard plastic (like a cd case) to create asphalt looking roads (after its painted of course). This isn't a knock on your mini, I just saw your base and it reminded me of the article in the book.

I've tried something similar earlier but didn't get it to work. Perhaps I should give it another try sometime.

Nice job on the mini, I quite like it! ::):

I actually don't know. I just picked a brown color and added abit of white. I think I was going for something like this http://www.sportprodukter.net/image/cache/data/import/050100-102-145x145.jpg but completely missed it and failed to check a reference. Trying for metallic never crossed my mind.

Good work.

I think you could even add a little more blood splatter onto the bat :-) nice work.

More spatter, rather than a full layer of blood would also help the bat look less like a victim had been "impaled" on the bat.  :wow:

Maybe it is supposed to be a soft-ish plastic bat that was shoved into a bleeding opening? :rock:

Ouch, that sounds painful.

Edited by Patrik Ström