• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      From a good Reaper Bones to a a brazilian werewolf (call Lobisomem) from the amazonian mythology for my Of God and Mortals Army (see this topic on the LAF here) 

a very simple one, as the werewolf has no tail. Only a swap 's head and the job is done .
      Just a good head choice with a WH40k wolf

• By Bane Of Humanity
      I didnt do too much detail on these guys.  I was mostly just using up paint that I had mixed for my goblins.  Im not entirely a fan of these guys but I figured Id paint them up anyone for a Tundra themed campaign Im working on.

• By Evilhalfling
      I had the kids home from school unexpectedly yesterday: 
      Elder spawn had a friend over and we did come painting. 

got a pair of yeti out and I did wash and drybrush with mini-spawn  (5yrs) using craft brushes, reaper paint and a wet pallet.
      I painted eyesockets, and then gave her a toothpick for whites. 

I was helping Elderspawn with her Dungeons and Doggies figure and Minispawn just grabed a transparent ranger, I told her to paint it however, since I dont have a working system for transparents.  It makes a really good ghost now.  
      three more off my bones3 core set.

• By Chaoswolf
      I decided to paint this fella for Ladystorm's contest a couple months ago, and then promptly forgot about him until this past Saturday. So here's my semi-rushed, totally tabletop but still fun to paint Yeti chief.
      I was hoping to achieve that polar bear not-quite-white-but-sorta-yellowish-white look for him. I think it worked out alright, but I have an idea to try to improve upon it in the future.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)