ahayford

Relic Knights Lives

They kind of forgot international (Euro/APAC) backers might want to know about what's currently going on with their stuff, too. Of course, this campaign finally getting something completely right would've been kind of like Christmas and Easter on the same 4th of July that Hell Freezes Over...

For goodness sake, those EU/APAC products are ready and sitting in the warehouse while the US shipment are being shipped across the sea.... couldn't they send some one to China already to sort out those pledges at the same time while the US shipment are being shipped?

I just got a shipping notification and the goods should be here tomorrow. Yay!

EDIT: I feel a little bad about this as I was a late backer via paypal several months after the KS ended.

Edited by The Inner Geek
  • Like 3

For goodness sake, those EU/APAC products are ready and sitting in the warehouse while the US shipment are being shipped across the sea.... couldn't they send some one to China already to sort out those pledges at the same time while the US shipment are being shipped?

Presumably the could have, but apparently they couldn't be arsed to. The factory in China is supposedly assembling orders now, and when they're done, the stuff will finally be put on a container and...

I think I'll have to make the drive up to Spiel in Essen, just to see if I can get my hands on someone from CMON or Soda Pop for some live-action CRM. Because at thise rate, no bloody way I'll have my stuff before then.

• Like 2

What a box of goodies! Lots of stuff and it all looks pretty nice.

DSC00288.jpg

The bad news, I seem to be missing some bits....

The bonus minis from Cerci Speed Circuit, 3x Hell's Belles and a Pace. Suspect 7 from the Black Diamond Corp, and there were no Omni base scenic base inserts for all models as mentioned in the graphic. I would imagine there are some updates I missed as I was a late backer but the Cerci Speed Circuit not coming in a Faction Starter box is a bit confusing during inventory and I would imagine a nightmare during packaging. I'm pretty sure that is why I'm missing a couple items from that faction. All the Cerci "extras" come in a plain box as shown below.

DSC00289.jpg

On the mis-pack upsides, I seem to have got an extra Blitz tank for the Black Diamond faction. Yay me!

Over all, I'm happy with the product. I have confidence that CMON will fix the problems. I am still a bit confused on the plain package metal minis. I know one is the alternate One Shot, but I'm not sure what the other is?

• Like 2

Three of the Relic Knights (One shot, Princess Malya and Calico Kate) had battle pose versions added during the campaign as some folk thought the normal version was too suggestive,

so yours will be an alternate Princess Malya

(are the battle pose minis complete or do you need to use any of the restic bits to complete them? as this was never really made clear)

The Omni base inserts should be there (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/relic-knights/posts/747903) so those are missing

Because of the changed to the cerci retail packaging you should get

1 Princess Malya retail box
2 Hell's Belles retail boxes
2 Pacer retail boxes
1 Suicide Queen & Rin Farrah retail box
Esper Deck retail box
Tokens retail polybag
mini-rulebook + dashboard

The Royal Wrecker, pit crew, etc all remain a separate add-on for the Kickstarter.

Edited by Orlando_the_Technicoloured
  • Like 2

I hadn't kept up with the updates, reading back over the Cerci Speed Circuit battle box and got confused very quickly. Whenever international ones finally make a move I'll make sure to have a complete list of everything I'm expecting prepared.

• Like 1

Okay, hell froze over. CMON took less than 2 minutes to reply to my e-mail inquiry on when EU backers can expect shipments to begin. Okay, they did say they can't provide an exact date, but CMON taking less than 2 minutes to reply to an e-mail? The world as we know it is about to end!

• Like 1

The faction starter for CSC advertised in the kickstarter was very different from what they will sell at retail, so that's why you get a plain box for CSC.  I think that's the only faction that happened with, though.

• Like 1

I've heard people saying elsewhere there might be a systemic issue with stuff missing from cerci, at least in the initial shipments...On the Sodapop forums, they said they were looking into the issue. I hope the fix it before my stuff goes out.

• Like 1

Three of the Relic Knights (One shot, Princess Malya and Calico Kate) had battle pose versions added during the campaign as some folk thought the normal version was too suggestive,

so yours will be an alternate Princess Malya

(are the battle pose minis complete or do you need to use any of the restic bits to complete them? as this was never really made clear)

The Omni base inserts should be there (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/relic-knights/posts/747903) so those are missing

Because of the changed to the cerci retail packaging you should get

1 Princess Malya retail box

2 Hell's Belles retail boxes

2 Pacer retail boxes

1 Suicide Queen & Rin Farrah retail box

Esper Deck retail box

Tokens retail polybag

mini-rulebook + dashboard

The Royal Wrecker, pit crew, etc all remain a separate add-on for the Kickstarter.

I got Princess Mayla and Calico Kate. The metal bits appear to be complete, so no bits needed from the regular kit. Should be interchangeable then, I'd imagine. For Cerci, I'm basically missing one retail Hells Belles and one Pacer box. Makes since as all the other factions have a couple retail boxes to fill in the bonus 'extras'.

At this point the lack of base inserts is the biggest kick in the jimmy. I'd hate to have a rebase a bunch of minis after the rest of fulfillment is done and they get around to replacement parts.

• Like 1

Read the update. They are sending missing stuff now.

That is excellent news! Sounds like I'll only be missing the Subject 7 mini then, and that should get fixed after fulfillment.