From Ares Miniatures

Commander Baldum - Orc Bust

Overlord Hard'al - Orc Bust

From Blacksun Miniatures

She-Orc 75mm

Esmeralda bust

@_@ shhh, don't tell the Mr.

• Like 7

Acquired a two-nights stay in a nice hotel in the south of our province.

Surrounded by forest and some nice villages with historical buildings in the area.

We will be there Wednesday till Friday.

Just the two of us, the vixens will take care of Brutus and each other.

Hopefully they will survive each other..

***Visions of the new remake of "Risky Business" are flashing through my mind now.....****

Brutus might playback a song or two I guess..

• Like 3

What? No picture of Brutus in an unbuttoned shirt, tighty whities and sun glasses? ::D:

Maybe when we get back...who knows what will happen!

• Like 2

My personal favorite is when you go to the store for one thing, end up with 5 things you didn't need, and then forget the one thing you wanted.

That is why I always write down what I need to buy otherwise I forget something. Edited by arclance
  • Like 4

My first cavalry figure from the Tommy's War range. I've never been happy painting horses so this is going to be a challenge

img_lancer668x07.jpg

Trooper; 9th (Queens Royal) Lancers /Elouges 1914

Edited by Beagle
  • Like 6

My first cavalry figure from the Tommy's War range. I've never been happy painting horses so this is going to be a challenge

img_lancer668x07.jpg

Very nice!  WW1 needs more attention...

Damon.

• Like 1

I'm always amazed at how WWI changed the face of warfare - they went in still carrying lances and emerged carrying machine guns...

• Like 3

img_lancer668x07.jpg

Gorgeous mini, can't wait to see how it turns out. I've found a tutorial or two about painting horses, can shoot you a link if you need it.

• Like 1

I'm always amazed at how WWI changed the face of warfare - they went in still carrying lances and emerged carrying machine guns...

But unfortunately, the lessons didn't stick....

The cavalry Branch (horse) was arguing that a horse could cross a field fast enough that most of a regiment would be able to press home it's charges with sabers...

In the mid 1930s....

Inertia in the US army....

• Like 1

Does Pezler count as a colonial?

According to my scouser friend, yes I do. Canada is the good child that listened to our parent and then asked politely to go out on our own, while the U.S.A. is the rebel kid that left home when they were a teenager. ::P:

• Like 4

So, I'm looking to acquire the Curse of Strahd DM Screen and Tarokka cards, but my usual sources seems to be out of stock of one, usually the DM Screen, or both. I even checked GF9's website, since they're the manufacturer, and they don't even list the Strahd DM screen on their shop so I'm worried that it's going to be out of print. Noble Knight last had it in stock on 9/3, and the few other sites I know are also out of stock. The only place I can find it for sale is on the river(third party only, for 4x retail) or in the bay(retail price, but I have reasons for strongly avoiding there).

Anyone got any secret shops they can shoot me a PM with that have at least the Curse of Strahd DM screen in stock? I'm hoping to find it at retail pricing from an actual store rather than just some guy who runs a "store" off of the bay. I'd prefer to buy both from the same place and deal with shipping only once, but I'll settle for having to buy separately if I have to.

• Like 1