Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I intentionally didn't ask anyone to be a secret shopper at Reapercon...which paid off when Rob put up a bunch of Mierce miscast bags, so now I have 1500g of assorted Mierce bits across 4 kindreds heading my way....I loved the KD grab bags, so hopefully these are awesome as well!

For non-metric folks...that's just over 3.3 POUNDS of Mierce resin.

• Like 9

I picked up three (alibon, Formoric and Norse). Kind of sad there were no reptiles but I only like 1/2 that line so I'm pretty content. I, however, only got 1000g as I'm not as crazy as Cash.

Also picked up one of those $30 avenger jets willen showed off a few pages back--already have some landing gear made up for it so expect that to show up in the infinity paint thread soon.

• Like 6

went to the F(nsL)GS  on free comic book day. While my companions all got comics, I did not (hey, one of them was my brother, I'll read his) I did however pick up some minis

Western Dessert Dragon Tristan the Loremistress Liriel Silverlocks Aglanda Herald of Razmir

Of course the prize for me was

72MM Sophie the Succubus

• Like 6

Aaaargh... why do I have to be unemployed and dead broke right now????

I had just enough money to cover a swag bag in my Paypal account - before I went and ordered the Con minis....yesterday. :down::devil::down:

Why didn't I check this thread half an hour earlier, when I could have called Reaper and asked about cancelling the order and getting a swag bag instead?

I'm going to go chew my computer into small pieces now...

Edited by Mad Jack

Aaaargh... why do I have to be unemployed and dead broke right now????

I had just enough money to cover a swag bag in my Paypal account - before I went and ordered the Con minis....yesterday. :down::devil::down:

Shoot them an email and ask if you can swap. Can't hurt. Though the bags may be gone before the reaper people get back in tomorrow.

• Like 2