As promised, my epic lewts from ReaperCon!

The whole thing laid out:

IMG_2286.JPG

Closer-up pics:

IMG_2287.JPG

IMG_2288.JPG

IMG_2289.JPG

IMG_2290.JPG

IMG_2291.JPG

ETA - I forgot to add the shirt I bought from Tre! I'll take a pic tonight and edit this post. He brought a few with him from his previous kickstarters.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 7
  • Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the gold mini?

Gold mini? Not sure which one you are trying to point out. I still have the stuff laid out, if you can tell me a bit closer to where you are looking, I'll gladly find out and tell you.

Goes for anyone else who wants to know what something is. I'll put it all away tomorrow night I think.

The gold mini is one of the con-exclusives, like the silver mini you picked up for me.

EDIT: And it appears to be directly to the left of the silver mini.

The gold mini is one of the con-exclusives, like the silver mini you picked up for me.

EDIT: And it appears to be directly to the left of the silver mini.

ROFL, I was thinking you meant gold-colored mini. Let me check... it's a big frickin' viking-type figure, sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I'll Text you a close -up picture.

Yep. Big dude with a sword is all I'm getting out of that.

He reminds me of the Armored Hordesmen that Tre Manor does, a LOT.  With that closed up helmet and the furs and skulls. If it didn't say Bobby Jackson on it, I'd have sworn it was Tre's work.

Yep. Big dude with a sword is all I'm getting out of that.

He reminds me of the Armored Hordesmen that Tre Manor does, a LOT. With that closed up helmet and the furs and skulls. If it didn't say Bobby Jackson on it, I'd have sworn it was Tre's work.

He's a Chaos Warrior, essentially (like GW make). That's what Ron described him as. He's got a scenic base as well, which may be making things harder to see.

• Like 1

What is the banquet mini? It appears to be resin and is next to the bones mountain troll. First picture, it's the first mini at the top starting on the left side.

What is the big cat in approximately the middle of the first picture, above the white tabletop plus box and beside the soilworks box?

Thanks.