Thrym

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic haul! Good lord.

Bwahahaha! Yes!

@Ub3r What are the flat little skulls in the baggies for?

Also- dude you need an intervention :)  Is your house built of minis?

They are tokens, I got them from Sgt Crunch. He does some laser cutting, but for me, I'm going to use them as basing material to place on floors, doors, and walls. I think he was selling them for $2.50/pack and got 2 packs of them along with a $5 pack of wooden tokens that I liked. I wanted to support a forum member and he had some neat things.

What is the banquet mini? It appears to be resin and is next to the bones mountain troll. First picture, it's the first mini at the top starting on the left side.

What is the big cat in approximately the middle of the first picture, above the white tabletop plus box and beside the soilworks box?

Thanks.

Some kind of giant, I'll take closer up pictures of him tonight if you want.

Big cat is from DGS Games - I'll also take closer up pics of him for you I can't remember his name right now.

What are those Japanese "Diorama Accessories"? Some sort of assembly-required plants, it looks like?

Laser cut paper for making plants. They're really nice and I've used many in the past. Hanger9 sells them.

Yeah, laser cut paper. Hangar18 had them.

• Like 2

What is the big cat in approximately the middle of the first picture, above the white tabletop plus box and beside the soilworks box?

Thanks.

Big Cat is DGS Games' Witchcat, just looked it up for you.

Stock photo:

Fa-Witchcat.jpg

• Like 1

I has swag bag.

Kind of surprising they lasted this long considering the nastiness of last year. Wonder if reaper made extra this year for this reason?

However Reaper set it up, it seems to have been a gentler year.

• Like 3

I has swag bag.

Kind of surprising they lasted this long considering the nastiness of last year. Wonder if reaper made extra this year for this reason?

I think it was because more forumites made it to the Con this year and we are an avid crowd who loves swag. They also said that only extras this year would be done after the con and never promised anything, being very clear about only if they had leftovers would they put up bags for sale. Good communication is key.

• Like 5

Also, they made the Convention Mousling available separately.  If they'd done that last year, I probably wouldn't have bought a swag bag last year.  The other swag is cool, too, but I was after the silly mousling.

This year's mousling decided to hop in my cart as well, but no swag bag; the bags weren't available when I got 2015 Sophie and Mousling late Sunday.   If I'd waited until Monday (with no guarantee I'd be able to get any of the con figures), I might have gotten a bag this year.  As it is, though, it is tough to justify it.

• Like 1