Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

i have good friends

good, precious, onebooted, poison-spurred, klerg-themed friends

and i love them so much

and they send me lovely pictures when I am sore and lonely and up too late with too much to do.

look at these good friends

look at what they do for me

look at AA battery and sharpie marker for scale

good good friends

P1070224.JPG

• Like 16

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I has swag bag.

Kind of surprising they lasted this long considering the nastiness of last year. Wonder if reaper made extra this year for this reason?

I actually feel they had less total.... but last year they offered 50 or so as the con started, and then had more left after the con was over. The kerfluffal seemed to happen in the in between times when the on purpose extra bags  (The early 50) were sold out and before the actual extra showed up in the store.

Here, they only sold the actual extra. 

I bought sophie online (because I do really like this one, and I think my husband would love her as a gift), because I forgot about the swag bags. :lol: Now I have both coming. and I don't always have the energy to be able to make it to the mail box. :blush:

• Like 4

I that they were the results of the shoppers using Aards melt credit to shop the boneyard for her.  The giant packs are filled with multiple (dozens, scores?) of miniatures.

Hells yeah! Literally, that is everything on this list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kkDCcWXqSZbrPOMzvUkq2uKDlAqjhp66mDb37NyaHfs/edit#gid=0

or thereabouts. I'll do moar pictures when I get it!

• Like 7

#numberonefanofoneboot

My package arrived today with a bunch of new paint, the Con Mousling, Con Sophie, Con Resin Medusa, and a couple paint pokers.

Best thing: I got two ribbons!

• Like 7

I think I came home with almost 40 paints. About 30 minis, six already being painted right now and a cold. Came home with four paint and take red sable brushes. They make great brushes for priming and would be useful for our paint and takes here. Two mini cases, a bullet case full of paints, two pokers and a nottardis.

Edited by MissMelons
  • Like 6

So, these arrived. They are the catalyst to the Rotpatch costume for 2016. Both shots are of the front. Foot hole at the top in the back.

MUAHAHHAHAH

Slippers%20Closed.jpg

And they open when you walk. XD
Slippers%20Open.jpg
Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 12

I received a package from my SingleBootedNinja today  ^_^

As you can see, my WarMouse busted out of his package. I think he also vaporized the base which came in the package, because I can't seem to find it...

Reaper_Con15_Ninja_Loot.jpg

In addition to 9 of the exclusive paints I was also sent neon yellow, dirty bone, graveyard bone, and rattlesnake leather, which I did not have  ^_^

The pen was courtesy of Pcktlnt, Thank you Pcktlnt!  ^_^

Ribbons! Poker! baggy! Loot!  ::D:

• Like 11