• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Must not make bust jokes... must not...

Why not? :P

They might get out of hand

Yup, can't be letting those busts get out of hand... they are much better in hand.

• Like 5

My DSM GRMM Early Release Bundle came in the mail today.  While Jim has forbidden us from revealing the GRRM secret handshake that allows early release purchasing, he did not expressly forbid tormenting others with knowledge of upcoming products.  :devil:  Available from the DSM store SOONTM:

Qhorin Half Hand - Nights Watch
Sworn Brother DiTerlizzi of the Nights Watch - Tribute Sculpt (it has three heads - clean shaven, bearded, & bearded w/ glasses)
Osha - Female Wildling with Spear
Roose Bolton
Ramsey Bolton - The Bastard Son
Obara Sand - Sand Snake
Nymeria Sand - Sand Snake

Tyene Sand - Sand Snake
Berric Dondarrion - The Lightening Lord
Thoros of Myr - The Red Priest
Dario Naharis

My will is strong, so these will be added to my unpainted DSM pile until my exchange mini is finished. 

• Like 5

My Reaper order came today! :bday:

It contains:

- [REDACTED] for Summer figure exchange

- 50309 Coraline Thaddington (been wanting her for awhile, and then when I found out that she was sculpted by Talespinner, I couldn't say no! :wub:)

- 02700 Tox

- 60130 Diabolist

- P01419D Hat

- P30005D Hat

- 60135 Arcanamirim Wizard

- 09064 Brown Liner

- 09103 Emerald Green (it's shiny! :wub:)

Aaaaand I got a Sophie Silver sample paint! :bday: Hmm, I wonder who the lucky recipient of this will be.... :devil:

Also today, I got my Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box video game! ...Oh dear, this was not good timing. *looks back and forth between game and exchange figure several times* :unsure:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

LOL @Missmelons

Just wanted to keep you guys abreast of the airbrush situation  ^_^

tumblr_nomgs4pe1z1qkx8jio1_400.jpg

Looks VERY similar to my Sparmax. Can I get a closer look at the nozzle assembly on the tip? Carefully, you don't want to break it :;):  

• Like 3

Reaper Order just placed:

60080: Pathfinder Agent  $5.99 - Another new future diorama idea sprang from seeing this one!

Every time I look at that one, all I can picture is her stiff-arming a kobold out of the way like a football player or having her perched by her arm on the snout of some large monster unsuccessfully trying to swallow her...

• Like 4

Reaper Order just placed:

60080: Pathfinder Agent $5.99 - Another new future diorama idea sprang from seeing this one!

Every time I look at that one, all I can picture is her stiff-arming a kobold out of the way like a football player or having her perched by her arm on the snout of some large monster unsuccessfully trying to swallow her...

I see an Indiana Jones type of diorama with her running thru a trap-filled corridor and a giant boulder rolling along behind to crush her.

• Like 3

Well... I did fail my WILL save when I saw Morland Studios' newsletter featuring Myerasalome, Queen of Havoc (in 32mm, 54mm, and necklaces) that popped up a little bit ago and ended up ordering:

Myerasalome, Queen of Havoc 32mm

Tarika, Adventuress

Kreimheld's Revenge Set 32mm

Queen of Havoc could be one of my characters except for 1 minor detail... The skull. It does not fit that character at all. The rest would be just about right though

I would be tempted to turn Kreimheld's Revenge into a diorama though.

• Like 2