• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Non-mini acquisitions...

Hit the Goodwill store (appropriately, lol) and picked up a nice tiny frame for the Pingo drawing I got out of the BoG for 99 cents.

And a vhs copy of the old Bass/Rankin animated The Return of the King....  Also for 99 cents...  :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 5

Dark Crystal scared the crap out of me to the point I never saw the whole movie and still refuse to. I think I recall Legend and not being impressed with it. If it had the demon and the unicorns and the silly woman then only the demon made a huge impression on me.

• Like 1

Got tired of waiting for MS to get around to getting out the prizes for the contest, so I ordered using existing store credit :)

30014: The Grudge

30004: Monique De Noir

Hey, award requests have been sent buddy. Was only my fault until, like, yesterday.

Edited by MonkeySloth
  • Like 4

Dark Crystal scared the crap out of me to the point I never saw the whole movie and still refuse to. I think I recall Legend and not being impressed with it. If it had the demon and the unicorns and the silly woman then only the demon made a huge impression on me.

I so wanted to make a Halloween costume of him. Guess I still do, but don't have the time. Be an awesome thing to go around a scare the kiddies with.

I found out my wife has never seen Dark Crystal or Legend. I just ordered a DVD of each.

And you married her anyway??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

I swear the woman has only ever seen the movies that I have forced her to watch...
  • Like 2

Got tired of waiting for MS to get around to getting out the prizes for the contest, so I ordered using existing store credit :)

30014: The Grudge

30004: Monique De Noir

Hey, award requests have been sent buddy. Was only my fault until, like, yesterday.
Bahahaha
  • Like 1

I figured I needed something new to store my miniatures, so I bought a house... Signing the contract tomorrow.

Its the one in the middle of the picture, the most right green door until the drain pipe right of that. Not too wide, but right next to the train station and city centre.

482_grotere.jpg

Edited by Damenace
  • Like 14