Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

Haha, we'll see.

Wish I'd gotten a Distracted, too, if they're really reselling for what someone earlier said.

Yeah, I'm thinking of selling mine when I get her and actually did contemplate getting 2 of her... she's selling for $200 on eBay right now. If I'd have gotten 2 of her, I could've sold one, kept one, and still pocketed $100... 

Hindsight 20/20   -_-

• Like 2

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My KD minis arrived.. Percival is the least complicated KD mini I've ever seen.. main body, sword, and hand.. done..

Hmm, haven't even gotten shipping confirmation for my Distracted figure yet.

So I check my mailbox a bit ago and there's my pretty little Distracted sitting in there all snug and smug! Woot!

• Like 4

Those of you who've ordered from Nocturna before--do they usually take a few days to ship out? Do they notify upon shipping? Any sort of tracking possible, coming from Spain and all?

I just received a "preparation in progress" email from them for my order from the 6th.

I got one from my order on the 4th this morning, too, and had forgotten to check in here with that news. Thank you!

No problem. I saw the email this morning and remembered you asking. I thought I would mention it as you ordered before me and if you had not received one yet, it would be a good reason to contact them.

Just got my shipping notice and tracking number. Hopefully you did as well.

• Like 4

<---- jealous of Nocturna purchases.  ::P:

Money tied up in two kickstarters right now... also just bought that KD figure and some bombshell stuff, maybe later I'll jump on some Nocturna stuff. 

Gotta pace yourself... right?  :unsure:

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 6

Those of you who've ordered from Nocturna before--do they usually take a few days to ship out? Do they notify upon shipping? Any sort of tracking possible, coming from Spain and all?

I just received a "preparation in progress" email from them for my order from the 6th.

I got one from my order on the 4th this morning, too, and had forgotten to check in here with that news. Thank you!

No problem. I saw the email this morning and remembered you asking. I thought I would mention it as you ordered before me and if you had not received one yet, it would be a good reason to contact them.

Just got my shipping notice and tracking number. Hopefully you did as well.

Yep! F5ing to commence shortly.

In other news, got my Bombshell Babes in, today: Nowada, Ronja the Barbarian, and Thorga the Half-Orc. Is Nowada actually pregnant? We couldn't decide. I love Thorga the most, I think, but anyway. My PF players all were really awed by the lot--they woke up wanting to continue last night's paint party, so I practically had to fight them off these ladies. They're in the kitchen painting again now. Mission: accomplished. :devil:

• Like 4

Haha, that's what I thought.

I kind of want her to be pregnant, though. Not sure what this indicates about my psyche. :unsure:

Maybe add a bit of greenstuff over her belt? MAKE her pregnant with just a little bit of work.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Should only take a few minutes. lol.

• Like 10

I kind of want her to be pregnant, though. Not sure what this indicates about my psyche. :unsure:

Maybe add a bit of greenstuff over her belt? MAKE her pregnant with just a little bit of work.

*ahem*

<redacted>

• Like 8

ROFL, didn't mean it THAT way.... but yeah, good one for taking me out of context!  :lol:

• Like 7