Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

Everything was in stock when I purchased it too :P

Did they get you your stuff or your money back?

When I got the shipment 4 out of 5 of the minis were there. One was marked as "out of stock- refunded" I had no refund. That is when I started bugging them. Took about 5 days for them to refund.

That's a good way to lose business. Takes note to never order from them. I can't deal with poor customer service.

Good luck Uber, hope that works out for you

• Like 3

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything was in stock when I purchased it too :P

Did they get you your stuff or your money back?

When I got the shipment 4 out of 5 of the minis were there. One was marked as "out of stock- refunded" I had no refund. That is when I started bugging them. Took about 5 days for them to refund.

That's a good way to lose business. Takes note to never order from them. I can't deal with poor customer service.

Good luck Uber, hope that works out for you

True, I usually give businesses a chance to earn or lose my business based on my personal experience with them. If they screw me over, I won't order from them ever again. If they get back to me in a timely manner and let me know what's going on (hopefully with the order being shipped soon after), I will do more business with them in the future.

• Like 3

In general I like CMON (other than the whole Arcadia Quest/Super Dungeon Explore thing), but I have to agree that they're really hit and miss.    

No pic yet, but I swung by my FLGS to pick up some turquoise paint today and picked up Brave-Mode Candy for Super Dungeon Explore instead. :D

• Like 4

@Dai-Mongar - Are they hard to get in your area? Can't your FLGS special order you some?

He's in New Zealand - everything's harder to get down there. (Except maybe hobbits.)

It's actually become easier to get minis online here, but I don't really have a FLGS at all, let alone one that sells Reaper. There are a few stores in the country that do, but if they sell online at all it's piecemeal on an online auction site.

Anyway, it's not like I don't have a big storage bin of Bones.

• Like 3

Poots finally spilled on some tidbits about the resin beta:

Creator Kingdom Death about 1 hour ago

@CashWiley, resin beta backers will have their resin and the game + survivor level shipped out to them a few weeks in advance. We have created a living glossary and a live FAQ that we will provide a private invite for them. My hope is that they can help us flesh these out and instruct our team on where to provide on boarding support, for when the majority of the backers receive their game. I am also hoping, that they can provide us with some early insight into custom campaigns. As we are planning on developing extra content to be published online.

A few weeks in advance? SOON!

• Like 4

I had huge issues with frp selling out of stock merchandise. Surprised to hear CMoN do it, I believe their store backend runs live stock counts. Been a long time since I've ordered from them, I guess.

I was surprised since their website seems to normally be very up to date. It was a low stock mini, it could have just been the case of multiple people buying in a short period of time. Everyone occasionally makes mistakes, which is why I will keep buying from cmon.

• Like 4

Got notice last night that my FRP order I placed yesterday is going out today in the mail.

Also got notice from Fantization that my pre-order of the Vagabond from NutsPlanet is expected to arrive to them this week and will be put in the mail as soon as it does arrive.

Have not heard back from CMON regarding my processing order.

Right after writing this, I get an email saying my order from CMON has shipped (with everything according to the shipping email)!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 5

So, I have a very nice five headed dragon on the truck for delivery today from Siri.

And on schedule to be delivered tomorrow is 72 pounds of cardboard from Battle Systems Fantasy dungeon Terrain Kickstarter.  I... didn't realize it was going to be that much.

• Like 8

So, I have a very nice five headed dragon on the truck for delivery today from Siri.

And on schedule to be delivered tomorrow is 72 pounds of cardboard from Battle Systems Fantasy dungeon Terrain Kickstarter.  I... didn't realize it was going to be that much.

Siri-painted Tiamat! The other stuff is cool too.

• Like 3

72 pounds of cardboard...........

Yeah Siri dragon!

• Like 2

72 pounds of cardboard...........

Yeah Siri dragon!

Siri dragon had a broken wing claw.  *cry*

Thankfully, superglue fixed it.  Just a tiny line visible now.

• Like 4