Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you did and as punishment, you will send me all of your paints and minis.

;-)

Nice try. ::P:

It was the double quote that spoiled my plans wasn't it? Drat.

Acquired a bunch of hobby stuff off amazon. Including Frostgrave. Looks like fun. Seems like a game we could get my best friends girlfriend into since its kind of board game like. At least that's what I plan on telling her. Just can't interest her in DnD. :down:

• Like 8

Tre contacted me today (cough* a week after I ordered *cough) to let me know one mini was out of stock and ask what I wanted to do. I let him know to ship what he has then let me know when the other comes back in.

The pros and cons of dealing directly with artists :)

• Like 8

Tre contacted me today (cough* a week after I ordered *cough) to let me know one mini was out of stock and ask what I wanted to do. I let him know to ship what he has then let me know when the other comes back in.

Want me to give him a swift kick in the elf for you?  :devil:

• Like 4

Want me to give him a swift kick in the elf for you?  :devil:

Haha, no that is ok. No worse then JBT who only rides his bike to the post office every 2 weeks.

It isn't like I have nothing else to paint, I kinda expected this from Tre lol.

• Like 6

New acquisition, a wooden desk! I've yet to break down the particle board desk my father gave me, it's nice to have the extra surface area, though the den is getting cramped now (with three desks, the other is my rolled-edge metal beauty, but it's small).

And ye gods is my den torn apart right now, I don't foresee being able to paint until at least next Tues (lots of music and art fests this weekend, too).

• Like 9

Haha, no that is ok. No worse then JBT who only rides his bike to the post office every 2 weeks.

K... just making sure, cause I have him as a friend on FB and we chat in PM's so I don't mind harassing him.  :devil:

• Like 5

K... just making sure, cause I have him as a friend on FB and we chat in PM's so I don't mind harassing him.  :devil:

Well, maybe if you stopped talking to him so much, he could get more work done... ::P: ::P: ::P:::D: 

• Like 11

Well, maybe if you stopped talking to him so much, he could get more work done... ::P: ::P: ::P:::D:

His beard sculpts while he plays on book face.  :;):

• Like 6

I have acquired a bag of Woodland Scenics foliage for basing purposes from Hobby Lobby. I also stopped at the FLGS and got a Bones copy of Juliette, female sorceress, in the blister pack! Obviously, that store made a retailer pledge for KS1.

Yes, this is the sorceress whose hand is miscast. That's ok, I have plans for her....

• Like 10

I have acquired a bag of Woodland Scenics foliage for basing purposes from Hobby Lobby. I also stopped at the FLGS and got a Bones copy of Juliette, female sorceress, in the blister pack! Obviously, that store made a retailer pledge for KS1.

Yes, this is the sorceress whose hand is miscast. That's ok, I have plans for her....

Plans.... what kind of plans??? 

• Like 4