Department of Acquisitions

Thrym

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So yesterday, I went over to Mad Jack's place and stole all of the Concord grapes he had below the altitude of 20 ft.  The rest were too high for me to reach even with his improvised polearm of shrubbery slaying.  I've got about 8-9 lbs of them.  I don't think they'll last a week in this house.

On the hobby front, while setting up the NEMPA Paint Day on the 19th, I picked up the Numenara Ravage Bear.  At least I think that's what it was as I can't be arsed to walk intot he other room and look it up (or even do a search of the store).  I'll eventually paint it up as some sort of Aberration.  Also my FLGS is now carrying the Bones minis.  So something else to fail will-saves on.

• Like 6

Eat them.  You need a lot to make jelly.  And that wouldn't leave us enough to eat.

Those withered one we got?  The ones half way to being raisins.  Turns out the bunnies think they are the best thing since crack.  So, those have been set aside as treats.

Well you're making me jelly with your Bones-carrying FLGS.

• Like 5

Received yesterday: replacement belt and filter for my vacuum and an attachment I can use for vacuuming the stairs.

While not strictly hobby related, I can now vacuum the room my paint area is set up in. It sorely needs it. The new attachment will make life better on my back.

• Like 8